Rams - Bucs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
Fuk the roughing the passer and fuk the coaches for almost giving me a heart attack by going for a fg and not a td. If McDonald didn't make that hit, this vent thread would be 40 pages already. Very stupid decision.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
TJ McDonald can lay the wood and he layed it freaking HARD on that last play. Can't imagine many receivers hop right up after that hit.
That hit may have won the game, tb was in FG range after that catch the 10 sec runoff was huge.

bskrilla

Starter
That hit may have won the game, tb was in FG range after that catch the 10 sec runoff was huge.

It absolutely guaranteed we won the game. They MAY have been able to get the spike off for the FG, but TJ ended the game with one mighty BOOM!

bskrilla

Starter
My only vent is why do so many people use the GDT instead of the awesome Chat feature this site has?

Oh and that shitty roughing call.

Philly5

Rookie
Pettis! Davis is scrappy! McDonald can hit!

Pettis, Britt, and Quick are a lot of size for any defense to deal with.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
-Fuck the refs, not a fkn roughing the passer.
-Fuck Goldson for being a cheap piece of shit.
-Wells fkd up bad on that sack.
-Joseph needs to do better.
-i dont see a top 10 defense yet
-Givens....

-Tj is a beast in so many ways.
-Davis needs to start next week. Great game by him and great in the pocket this game.
-Quick is a stud but needs to make that crunch time catch.
-Pettis coats his hands in super glue. Clutch!
-GZ pulled through, icing him worked great both times.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My only vent is why do so many people use the GDT instead of the awesome Chat feature this site has?

Oh and that crappy roughing call.
Good point.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fuk the roughing the passer and fuk the coaches for almost giving me a heart attack by going for a fg and not a td. If McDonald didn't make that hit, this vent thread would be 40 pages already. Very stupid decision.

Rams' coaches? Really?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's my vent:
1. Go for the throat, Rams. It barely worked this time.

2. Teach the defense how to tackle and light a fire under the LBs. They were not filling gaps in the run game all day. Laurinaitis and Ogletree were especially bad.

3. Secondary needs to tighten up in zone coverage.

4. Davin Joseph and Scott Wells were bad, again. I might consider replacing both with Barnes and Robinson if Robinson is ready. It's just disappointing, especially with Wells.

5. Fuck the refs. We had to beat them today. Did us no favors.

6. Kickoff coverage and return units were dreadful.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th