Rams Beat Vikes CELEBRATION THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joey B just put up 500+ on them through the air. Next week should be a Matthew Stafford party.
True. They’ve (Ravens) lost so many DBs they are posting DB wanted ads on Indeed. Should be good for Stafford.

dang

Legend
Back to the Celebration thread…

-Rams defense playing their best ball of the year at just the right time!!
-Cooper Kupp best WR in the NFL right now. Shows up every game!!
-AD/JR best defensive duo in the NFL!!
-Depth on the OL is amazing.
-We found our workhorse RB.
-ST settling in????

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
PLAYOFFS!!!

Fuck Yeah Reaction GIF

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I keep seeing this here....fans telling other fans they have to do it their way. I also keep seeing fans saying do it our way or go somewhere else................

That’s right.

Members are encouraged to find someplace else to flame Rams players and coaches when they refuse this board’s standards.

You may have missed that.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
2 wins in a span of 5-6 days… jammed around the Christmas holidays… dealing with sickness and substitutions all over the place…

These last 2 wins are SUPER IMPRESSIVE!

The team is gelling at the right time.

GO RAMS!
Absolutely right.

A week ago, the Rams had 29 on the Covid list and they keep on winning.

Proud of this team, warts and all.

Turn your toes out.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I am not taking anything away from the Cowboys they are a solid team maybe better than solid. Their defense has the potential to be scary BUT my god they beat a Washington team who is totally a shell of what they should be and they absolutely took advantage and utterly dismantled them. Everyone is just gushing on and on nobody calls into question anything like there division or their horrific schedule they just saying they are the only ones that can beat the Packers they may be Superbowl bound geezez!!!....Do the cowboys worry me yes but we can beat anyone.
Having said that man would I love it if somehow the seeding worked where the cowboys have to go to Green Bay and they knocked the pack off. I will gladly take my chances with them over Rodgers!!!