Rams beat Colts Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win... The Rams homers on this board need to take a step back.

This team has a lot of work to do.

As I stated the other day (playing 0-1 teams is like skinny dipping in the Everglades).

@Loyal acted like this was the 1999 Rams and all but told me I was smoking crack. He predicted a blow out.

No deep balls today and McVay did his thing protecting half time leads.

A nail biter and I'm happy the Rams showed they were the better team facing adversity.

Gigantic game in LA next week vs the SB Champion Bucs.

new-st-louis-rams-go-rams-glass-neon-beer.jpg
Looks like you was just snorting the nose candy and not smoking the crack....I wasn't able to cheer on the Rams, which would have been cosmically good for 2-3 more TD's to the Rams score. I had to work, so I apologize for letting the team down... *Gun Show

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#Rams Raheem Morris’ defense through 2 games has given up fewer yards, points, generated more sacks and interceptions than Brandon Staley’s. Both start 2-0. Worth mentioning for people that think Morris is doing a bad job. https://t.co/7Qd053t1Tl

Malibu

Pro Bowler
#Rams Raheem Morris’ defense through 2 games has given up fewer yards, points, generated more sacks and interceptions than Brandon Staley’s. Both start 2-0. Worth mentioning for people that think Morris is doing a bad job. https://t.co/7Qd053t1Tl
That is a deceiving stat bc rams were just learning his scheme. As the season progressed the defense got expodentially way better. Let's compare later in the year. The difference this year is this defense knows Staley's defense already.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That is a deceiving stat bc rams were just learning his scheme. As the season progressed the defense got expodentially way better. Let's compare later in the year. The difference this year is this defense knows Staley's defense already.
But Morris is learning the players

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But Morris doesn't. And I'm sure he's got his own wrinkles to it

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I looked at the stat line,JJ Watt & Jones had basically invisible numbers? If they are not getting a pass rush that defense is in trouble.
Murray though is a electric player.He keeps plays alive. The team in No. Cal didn’t look all that good on offense.They sort of got lucky as well.
He was also a key reason vikings were in the game. When you throw ad much and run around as much as him, you will make key mistakes. Plus, he wares down by end of season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wish he would play the CBs within 5 yards of the receiver not 10 yards.
We sort of used this strategy with Gregg Williams' defense. The problem was that Fishers' offense sucked so hard and hardly scored. which made the 10 yard seperation, insane.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was also a key reason vikings were in the game. When you throw ad much and run around as much as him, you will make key mistakes. Plus, he wares down by end of season.
That certainly played into The Rams hands last season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We sort of used this strategy with Gregg Williams' defense. The problem was that Fishers' offense sucked so hard and hardly scored. which made the 10 yard seperation, insane.
That was crazy, as soon as The Rams finally took a lead The CB’s would give up a huge play.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the Colts fans out there, Miss Bouncy above will be wearing this for you....

PIIKREk.jpg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Thing's I'm celebrating after two games.
Relative good health.
Offensive line. It's really good, not close to great. Getting the job done.
Matt Stafford can recover from bad moments.
Matt Gay is a legit kicker. We thought so coming into the season, but he just feels close to automatic now. I probably just jinxed him.
Decent pressure on QB today (can we actually get him on the ground though?)
The defense making big plays.
Cooper effing Kupp.

Next week's gonna be stupid tough.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember, Tom Brady has never beaten the Rams as a Buc.

vxLa1po.gif