Rams beat Colts Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Wasn't happy at all with this game. We almost lost a game to a far inferior team. Jalen was nowhere to be found outside of that pick at the end.

We were out schemed in my opinion. Our guys talent just was too much for them. We won't get this lucky very often.

A W is a W. I'm thrilled. But, we better bring it next week.

Q729

Legend
Always good to have a Seattle loss for a cherry on top.

1632096516186.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm very pleased to be 2-0 and a road win against a desperate team in the Eastern time zone is a plus. Next week, will have to be ready for two individuals I dislike immensely in Tom Brady & Bruce Arians.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Wasn't happy at all with this game. We almost lost a game to a far inferior team. Jalen was nowhere to be found outside of that pick at the end.

We were out schemed in my opinion. Our guys talent just was too much for them. We won't get this lucky very often.

A W is a W. I'm thrilled. But, we better bring it next week.
Funny thing, I feel better about this win than the Bear win. I think Indy is a good team when Wentz is in. That goal line stand was awesome. I mean, come on, they came right at us with the best Oline in the game and our Rams stuffed them. We made mistakes and struggled for a while and then what, 3 or 4 plays and we are back on top. Good teams win when they don't play their best. Look out TB and the luckiest QB to ever play the game. The Rams are after what you have.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Only got the highlights here, but that looked a good game.
Great game by Kupp.
Tough road win against a team who couldn't afford to go 0-2.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The good teams always find a way to win these types of games. When thing go wrong and you have to overcome adversity, this shows what your made of. This was a trap game with Tampa Bay coming up next week.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i felt like the rams were in control the whole game. is that just confidence in stafford leading the offense for a score when needed?

i don't know, the scores were close but i felt like the rams had it the whole way.

oldnotdead

Legend
AZ got lucky in their win as the Vikes missed a chip shot FG as time expired that would have won it for them. The Hawks D got exposed by Cousins.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

i felt like the rams were in control the whole game. is that just confidence in stafford leading the offense for a score when needed?

i don't know, the scores were close but i felt like the rams had it the whole way.

The Rams always had an answer.It’s nice to have the leadership this Rams group has. Mcvay likes this 2021 Rams team as much as any he has coached.I think it’s the TRUST in them that separates this team.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
AZ got lucky in their win as the Vikes missed a chip shot FG as time expired that would have won it for them. The Hawks D got exposed by Cousins.

I looked at the stat line,JJ Watt & Jones had basically invisible numbers? If they are not getting a pass rush that defense is in trouble.
Murray though is a electric player.He keeps plays alive. The team in No. Cal didn’t look all that good on offense.They sort of got lucky as well.