Rams Backup QB Situation?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I admit that I know very little about Wolford, Perkins or Perez but I am very curious if other Rams fans that are a lot more familiar with them than I am feel comfortable with them backing up Stafford or do you think the Rams need to consider adding another QB to compete for that backup position before the season begins. I do realize that it probably doesn’t matter who is the Rams backup since if anything happens to Stafford the Rams season is probably in a LOT of trouble!!!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Stafford goes down for a long period the Rams are screwed. Period.

dang

Legend
Add the Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, Buccaneers to this list, but good "insight," Andre....
Meanwhile if Deshaun Watson goes down for a long period his Masseuse will be screwed. Period.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add the Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, Buccaneers to this list, but good "insight," Andre....
Never claimed to have insight; merely made a comment. But thanks for the "gratuitous shot for no reason".

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If we for him for nothing, and San Fran had to eat all the money ... I'm just saying I wouldn't be upset.

Just a comment by the way.
Niners would not eat much money because most of the guaranteed-$ is gone.

Garoppolo cap hit is about $27M but it's almost all savings if he's released. The Dead-$ is only $1.4M.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty obvious that ANY Quarterback goes down the team is screwed, so WHY the comment?
Because it's a message board. Thanks for your input though; I'll make sure it is noted.

I've been a Rams fan for nearly fifty years. I've enjoyed this site for the last eight of those. The main reason I've enjoyed it is because we're all here just to shoot the shit about a team we have in common.

So, no offense, but just click "ignore" on me and fuck off if you don't want my comments.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
Because it's a message board. Thanks for your input though; I'll make sure it is noted.

I've been a Rams fan for nearly fifty years. I've enjoyed this site for the last five of those. The main reason I've enjoyed it is because we're all here just to shoot the shit about a team we have in common.

So, no offense, but just ignore me and fuck off if you don't want my comments.
50 year Ram fan here too. No thank you. I'll continue to call out stupid shit.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think that is what you were doing? Okay. That's the problem.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@BrooklynRam you gotta chill man. He was making a statement. An obvious one...but we all make obvious statements every day. Take a breath and step away for a minute if you got to.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
GD....seems a little much. Lol
Gotta love the (many) folks that make this same (stupid) assessment in an attempt to look astute. Anyone think if Aaron Rodgers goes down the Packers are screwed? Mahomes and Chiefs? Allen and Bills? Thanks though, we need that analysis.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Gotta love the (many) folks that make this same (stupid) assessment in an attempt to look astute. Anyone think if Aaron Rodgers goes down the Packers are screwed? Mahomes and Chiefs? Allen and Bills? Thanks though, we need that analysis.
Its a mesage board. Where people post their thoughts. There are a million post on this board. How many do you feel were insightful? Im gonna say less than 10%.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
@BrooklynRam you gotta chill man. He was making a statement. An obvious one...but we all make obvious statements every day. Take a breath and step away for a minute if you got to.
Then STATE that it's obvious when you say it. Example: "Obviously, if Stafford goes down we're screwed." Dont say it as a knock on Wolford, Perkins or the Organization is general.

Okay, okay, I'll stop being a dick.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wolford vs Perkins will likely come down to who knows the offense better between the ears. Perez is a camp arm Im sure.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again, this is the problem. You think I was busy trying to look astute. I was making a comment, in the way that I would be making around my Rams fan friends were I living in a place that had a bunch of those. I don't, so I come to this site for the friendly banter that 99% of the posters offer.

You don't know me. Ignore me if I don't live up to your standards. I'm done with you now and will be doing exactly that.

Enjoy.