PREGAME Rams at Viqueens Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just have to play black and blue ball from here on out!!!! It‘s GO TIME!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looks like Thielen might be back. Not sure how effective he can be with a high ankle sprain.

After watching the Bears front harass Cousins all game I expect more of the same from our front 7.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dalvin Cook now on the COVID list. Thats pretty big for them.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like they have Mattison back, so its not a bare cupboard or anything. Cook, however, is one of the more special backs in the league and we've been handling backs pretty well the last few games.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just corrected the thread title.

And can we please refer to the purple team with their true name going forward here.

Mahalos

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FYI - Cook is unvaxxed so he is OUT for 10 days, assuring he is out for this game. He's so good he probably effects the spread.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their back up QB's are Kellen Mond and Mannion. With either of these guys starting, I assume the spread will be like 10 in our favor. Honestly just hoping that this doesn't lead to another delayed game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So who is he talking about? Is he comparing C. Shelton with Brian Allen?

~ArkyRamsFan~
Yeah he felt Shelton made the Rams better running the ball. Not only do I agree our OL looked more potent moving guys on the interior when Shelton was in there, but Faulk is of course uniquely qualified to comment on it as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Their back up QB's are Kellen Mond and Mannion. With either of these guys starting, I assume the spread will be like 10 in our favor. Honestly just hoping that this doesn't lead to another delayed game.
I liked Mond's calmness in the pocket in college. Hope we get to see our defense welcome him into the league, maybe a meaty gift basket or two from AD and the boys. :laugh4:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well the fact that Cook is unvaccinated might mean, if they have a big run on Covid, that they forfeit. The Union agreed to this.