Rams at Texans Preseason 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don't see why we'd trade Thomas for a conditional 7th when he's a ST standout and had a great camp at WR. I think that places his value to us above that kind of trade.

The Patriots have always been ahead of the league with having a solid roster top to bottom. I think too many teams get cute with the bottom of their rosters as opposed to having the best roster you can have. It sounds like that's something McVay has prized since he's gotten here.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Houston punter should keep his helmet on

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obo still playing may not be a great sign for him
Disagree, he needs game time no matter the level of the competition. He hasn't played in ages, I think Wade knows what he's doing keeping him out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't see why we'd trade Thomas for a conditional 7th when he's a ST standout and had a great camp at WR. I think that places his value to us above that kind of trade.

The Patriots have always been ahead of the league with having a solid roster top to bottom. I think too many teams get cute with the bottom of their rosters as opposed to having the best roster you can have. It sounds like that's something McVay has prized since he's gotten here.

True, but better to trade him than cut him for nothing, and Hodge and Webster are STs standouts as well.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
So are they holding Patrick out? Have not noticed if that was mentioned

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams gonna get a couple late round picks for guys this year vice cutting them. Gonna be a fun week.
But I have a feeling that the guys we cut will be better than any 7th rounders we can pick...ugh!

ViennaMax

Rookie
i strongly fear that somebody is going to pick wolford up from our practice squad. Really impressive.