Rams at Texans Preseason 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, free Jumbo Jacks tomorrow?

Psycho_X

Legend
Webb needs a longer razor so he can reach far enough to finish cutting his hair in the back.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Ouch on Webb. Is he their backup?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Really like what I have seen out of Obo tonight. Its against back ups, but it appears he can rush the passer and will most likely never see a double team with AD and Fowler out there.

Psycho_X

Legend
Really like what I have seen out of Obo tonight. Its against back ups, but it appears he can rush the passer and will most likely never see a double team with AD and Fowler out there.
The dude is a player. I am really looking forward to our pass rush off the edge this year. Going to be so much better than last year with a more seasoned Fowler, MAthews, Ebukam, and Obo rotating in.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shamu sucked with that throw!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jake Gervase with the game-ending pick.

Good game by the Rams. Now to wait for the final cutdown.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Jake Gervase with the game-ending pick.

Good game by the Rams. Now to wait for the final cutdown.

Gonna be a lot of talent cut from this roster. Maybe a WR or 2 can come up with an injury to get them IR'ed instead of cut.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Some pretty amazing defense displayed this pre-season by the Rams, only 44 points allowed in 4 games. Solid showings on defense by our 2'nd' & 3'rd stringers.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, call me greedy if you want to, but there are gonna be 5-6 players that must be cut that are gonna make me sick.

We might get a few past waivers and onto the practice squad, but I fear that the best of the cut players are gonna get snatched up by other teams. Sigh...