Rams at Texans Preseason 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I just turned on the game and the first thing i notice is Kolone moving backwards a couple of times this drive.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Vitas had a nice pancake on the 2pt. He's looked solid aside from the one pressure he gave up on a pass play earlier.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Here is a rule question I just thought of

Rams went for two... Penalty for interference at the 1 yr line.

Now let's say for some reason they decide to kick the extra point. Where do they get the ball? Would they still get it at the one?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Obo still playing may not be a great sign for him

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They actually seem decent this game. Where’d Kasky come from? Has he been on the team all along?

3rd teamers looking better than the 2nd teamers.... Granted they are playing against 3rd teamers,but a couple of these guys will be solid practice squad guys.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Obo still playing may not be a great sign for him

Let's not forget that Carraway's injury - along with Lawler and Young being banged up - probably affects Obo's playing time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams gonna get a couple late round picks for guys this year vice cutting them. Gonna be a fun week.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
So how many Ram cuts will get claimed on waivers this weekend? Could be as high as 4 or 5 if not more. Teams will pay more attention to a super bowl roster than they will most other teams.