Rams at Ravens PreSeason Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't the Rams hold the record for "fewest yards allowed" in a regular season game vs the Seahawks?

A game in the KingDome with Zorn, Largent and Warner (seahawks RB).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Don't the Rams hold the record for "fewest yards allowed" in a regular season game vs the Seahawks?

Yes they do. That was a fun game to watch, but last seasons beat down in seattle was even more fun to watch. Mainly because I hate the shecocks more now than I did when they were in the AFC west.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
To get the buffstream to work click on the play button, close the pop up then click the play button again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
First play of game for Browns they lack contain and let the rookie RB get a huge gain. The more Greg Williams the more things stay the same. :p

Then of course a personal foul on unnecessary hit to extend Giant's drive. LMAO.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First play of game for Browns they lack contain and let the rookie RB get a huge gain. The more Greg Williams the more things stay the same. :p

Then of course a personal foul on unnecessary hit to extend Giant's drive. LMAO.

it was for taunting. late helmet to helmet hit in front of the official and he calls taunting. fuck me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Brown & "the depth chart gang" in front of Mannion lol. Gonna be fun! :p

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hmmm, clicking on Watch Online at the Rams website just gets me to the NFL Game Pass page. I thought it was free if you live in the LA area

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

If I recall right, that game set a record for games during the Super Bowl era. I think there were one or two other games that were lower but that was in an era when the local janitor was your QB, so.....

One hell of a game. I remember watching it. ‘78 was it?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
dang you don't chop block Westbrooks like that, dude's trying to make sure he never works at retail ever again.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lol at the Ravens for not immediately driving down the field on our 2nd strong defense.