Rams at Ravens PreSeason Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah will have to hit the webs for this one I guess. Hopefully there is a strong stream somewhere. Preseason games can be hit or miss with streams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If all else fails it will be shown at 10pst on NFLN tonight.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If all else fails it will be shown at 10pst on NFLN tonight.
I set my DVR, but man, I want to see Aaron Motherfreakin' Donald walk out in Uniform, against all odds!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Is Game Pass the full game or a condensed version?
You can play back the full or condensed version or listen to home or away radio broadcasts. I don't know about preseason games, but regular season you can also watch coaches film (all 22) about mid-week following the game.

Rainram

Starter
Is Game Pass the full game or a condensed version?

Both. You can watch the full game or the condensed version (no commercials and the downtime during huddles and such are cut out). The condensed version is good in that you can watch an entire game in about 30-40 minutes...(so you can watch about 5 games in the time it would otherwise take you to watch 1). But the commentary is cut up, and you don't get the whole 'game experience' by watching the game at a normal pace. I wish the condensed version was just without commercials, but with everything else.

I used to have Sunday Ticket, but between the cost, my work schedule, family stuff and other hobbies, it didn't make sense for me.

The other good thing about Game Pass I like is you get every single regular season game, from all of the teams. So I can watch whatever game I want any day, any time (after it already aired though). The All-22 isn't bad either if you like to watch film and research stuff. I like it for the $100.

But if you're looking to watch live football on Sunday, Monday or Thursday, you better have another option aside from Game Pass.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
200_d.gif

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have no ideal how I got so lucky many many years ago to have the west feed from CBSLA Channel 2 from my Direct TV system on channel 391...I live in NWFL. I enjoyed this discovery last summer when hunting for the LA Rams pre season games. Seems like everyone else around me with Direct TV gets the local CBS out of Dothan AL & Panama City. The key for me was I did not request locals so I got the main NY/LA feeds.

FYI Last season I also noticed this from the chat room the CBS West Rams broadcast seems to run its game feed approx 15 to 20 seconds ahead of the Rams broadcast on NFL Sunday Ticket . thus it ticked off some:mad: members in the Chat Room when my entry chat comments showed up before the play took place for most others . The game today @ 6:30 CST will be aired on 391 CBSLA.com

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm watching the HOF game from last week. Enjoyed a long run by Benny Cunningham (Bears). Looks RG3 will be the QB for the Raven tonight, so our excellent secondary back ups should have fun with him. I will be keying on Our new guys on the Oline, and it will be interesting seeing Pharoh at WR...Maybe Josh Reynolds too? Oh and JOHN KELLY! I think Kelly will be a weapon with his catching ability and shifty running style that I saw on college tape. Will it translate?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
McVay said he was having “a tough time” figuring how to balance the value of snaps versus the potential for injury to key players.

Would prefer to keep Goff out of the game and have Mannion work with the #1s for one series. Then let the rookies and camp bodies work it out.

Ram65

Legend
Got reminded to check the time of the game with the ROD countdown. Have to hurry to get home before 7:30. EDT

It's will be fun to watch Rams football even with most starters sitting. Lot's if battles for rotational and backups.
Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!