Rams at Ravens PreSeason Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RG3 reminds us that Jimmy G could just be a media darling.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't worry -X-, this is just preseason. Rams earning a 14-2 record is a mortal lock, and a Super Bowl win!
Okay, but, I've been duped before.

dudelombardi.gif

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I recall right, that game set a record for games during the Super Bowl era. I think there were one or two other games that were lower but that was in an era when the local janitor was your QB, so.....

One hell of a game. I remember watching it. ‘78 was it?
-7 yards, November ‘79. And I think modern era not just Super Bowl era.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feed died for me oh well, not missing a lot except the funny freaking out in here :)

Rainram

Starter
How many yards of offense do we even have?

I hope we make some serious roster moves after this shit show

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford lookin' a little rusty tonight.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feed died for me oh well, not missing a lot except the funny freaking out in here :)
I DVR'd it for tonight. If you can make it my rural Kansas town, we can watch the 2nd half together...(bring beer)

Mick

Pro Bowler
that 3rd down play....db led with helmet crown..no flag...this rule is gonna be problematic all season.

Tano

Legend
How many yards of offense do we even have?

I hope we make some serious roster moves after this crap show
Oh please - you serious? We played like crap. I get it. However, this is the first preseason game. Plus, the Ravens have already played a game. They were definitely more ready to play than we were.

Wait until at least the second preseason game to start making comments like that. And even then, I would say it with a grain of salt knowing that it is the preseason.

I have seen preseason games in the past by all teams that after the starters go out in the second preseason game, it turns into a crap show.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
John Kelly with several nice runs.

Psycho_X

Legend
Main thing this game showed is our o-line has to stay healthy cause our depth is close to non-existent atm.

Looking forward to seeing Kelly used during the regular season though.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Through 3, 118 yards of offense with 42 of that on one play. Historically bad even by preseason standards.

Better to knock the rust off now rather than later.