Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Was at the game and let me tell you there was a ton of Ram fans in the house! Fowler had what I thought was his best game as a Ram. Ramsey held his own against Julio, I think he had like 3 catches. and I thought Troy Hill did a nice job on Ridley. This man to man is the way to go from here out. Also thought Edwards showed well on the OL, in his first NFL start.

Ram65

Legend
A little late to GDT because I was streaming the game. Nice to read all the comments. Have to rewatch the game with the different observations in mind. For now, Everett needs to run hard all the time while Goff needs a little more air on some throws to Everett. I think Guley had room outside again but, did take it. A good defense against a poor offensive line.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I met a husband/wife couple of Saints fans on my cruise last week...the wife really hates Roby-Coleman.... :ROFLMAO:

They were cool people though...(y)

rented a car from Saint fan at the Hertz counter in TULSA today...said he would have given me a better rate if I hadn’t had on a Ram zip top!

“still feeling that one, buddy?”

LOl