Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great game for Rams defense!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're going to see an entire new coaching staff in Atlanta next year. This team has some damned good players but is getting jack n ish from them.
Yep. Keep saying it: no head coach has done less with more and it's been like that a while. Dude is effin terrible.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This defense makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. For me there is nothing better in watching a game than knowing your D is going to eff up the opponent. I love defense man.

RamWoodie

Legend
So ok...*some* things got fixed. McVay called a much better game...and Wade had the defense ready.

Just 1 game though...we're looking for consistency folks. I do like that McVay made good adjustments.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like Wade is calling the Peters D. Although the tackling wasnt bad.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Prevent DEFENSE with 2nd stringers sprinkled in... I don't like it but it is what it is. grrrrrrrr

RamWoodie

Legend
We're going to see an entire new coaching staff in Atlanta next year. This team has some damned good players but is getting jack n ish from them.
Well...you might see a Falcons D' coordinator fired tomorrow! That's as the coach tries to preserve his job... :unsure:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont think they should show stuff like that on the tv broadcast

MachS

Hall of Fame
Would love to see Kenny Young next week so Reeder can go back to working at Stater Bros.