Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This is Atlanta's version of the Rams vs Falcons in 2016.... This time they realize that they need a change.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rams D is lights out, I can see the chane with having Ramsey in there. O with Woods is a blessing. He should be a lock, would be nice if he retired a Ram. 4-3 is better than 3-4.

jap

Legend
Cracking the whiskey early today boys!

What a game by both offense and defense, best win of the year. Who would've known Ramsey is all we needed to return to form :giggle:

Ramsey goes a long way in terms of helping to fix the D by returning to press coverage. With the D stopping the opposing O, our O gets more opportunities to hit its stride, with a Johnny Hekker pass completion thrown in for good measure. Yes, one blue chip player can impact all three phases of the team.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ramsey goes a long way in terms of helping to fix the D by returning to press coverage. With the D stopping the opposing O, our O gets more opportunities to hit its stride, with a Johnny Hekker pass completion thrown in for good measure. Yes, one blue chip player can impact all three phases of the team.
Not only that...think about what a young secondary can learn from this guy *if* they're willing. Guys like Johnson and Hill that have great ability can hone their skills. The whole secondary can get better via Weddle and Ramsey.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Brain dead QB and Tight end with no hands gets a touchdown. : O
I have defended Goff on this board from the beginning. Check my history. I am glad he finally made some plays, but the falcons are crap and Goff struggled as usual in the first half. Its a good thing Atlanta can't cover the TE and gave him another chance to hit the play. I just want Goff to take the easy 1st downs when they are right in front of him, not throw 10 yards deeper to a guy covered like a blanket. It is a consistent problem. I get hot sometimes during a game and need to vent. I will keep from name calling in the future.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just got done watching. Overall good performance! Anything less would have been concerning. I'll tell you though... my blood is fucking boiling on the goal line drive where both Gurley and Goff obviously got in and got screwed on the call. Then the woods reach for the first. Just continued shitty officiating.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have defended Goff on this board from the beginning. Check my history. I am glad he finally made some plays, but the falcons are crap and Goff struggled as usual in the first half. Its a good thing Atlanta can't cover the TE and gave him another chance to hit the play. I just want Goff to take the easy 1st downs when they are right in front of him, not throw 10 yards deeper to a guy covered like a blanket. It is a consistent problem. I get hot sometimes during a game and need to vent. I will keep from name calling in the future.

I was at the game and let me tell you Everett dropped three passes he should have caught in the first half. I was actually surprised they kept throwing to him but he had a much better 2nd half. Oh, by the way I hit the like button by accident.