Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I waffling back and forth on my ROD pick em, gonna stick with the Goats and just hope the right side of the O Line does their job, I'm sure the Dallas D is going to do everything they can to rattle Goff, TGII might be in for a big game. I look for Cooper Kupp and Everett to make some big plays.

As far as the Rams D, I'm counting on their pride here, hopefully they are sick and tired hearing that they have basically been the weak link

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Gawd I hate the blueberry look, I'm aware of the nfl helmet rules...but if they had to wear the blue and white horns (and the do) then at least wear the white trousers...tho I do like the white stripe

Never like that uni for the past 17 yrs, can't wait for the day to right that wrong

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Is Donnal ever going to play again?

Hope we don't miss Joyner too much today.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
I got a feeling Tavon Austin and special team is going to have a big day today, 2 TD's for TA

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Brockers to the 5 tech?Interesting.
Old News on Brockers ROD has been on top of that pending move since August. :D The tweaking has begun.

Rookie Tanzel Smart is under 6-1 over 290 pounds perfect Wade Nose Tackle!

Aaron Donald will go up against reserve LG Cooper.....AD should spend all afternoon in Dak's face.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can’t believe how nervous I am for this game. I think that’s a good thing. I’m actually quite confident in the offense. McVay is going to put together a great game plan.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Cant belive fox skipped the chance to show the cowgirls as part of a triple header. If the cowgirls were playing any other team they would be showing it here in whiner region.

The Ramowl

Starter
I have not been excited for a Rams game that way in a long time. This game can make us into an actually legit contender and that would be amazing. Go Rams !