Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TranRam91

UDFA
I will be at this game!!!!! Section 127 Row 14. Look for an Asian couple in a Gurley + Donald jersey screaming their lungs out!!!!!!!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty nervous about this game. Cant remember a game in the last 5 years that ive been actually nervous about. I guess that happens when you have an actual legitimate chance to win a game against a good team.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Weird maybe it hasn’t been updated on NFL.com.

397838C2-0352-4749-8EFC-C4F015A5177B.jpeg

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm happy the Cody Davis will be a go. It seems like he even has an INT against Dallas at some point in his career.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Time for the Rams to prove they can play with a playoff caliber team.
If they win this one I will be impressed. They have to stop the run though and I don't see that happening.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Awuzie, Carroll, Hitchens and Lee out for the Cowboys? If we don’t win, it’s going to be thanks to our defense again.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I was really surprised this morning to see the game is not on here locally in NorCal. Good thing I still pay for the Sunday Ticket.

Luckily I'm getting it up in Oregon. 2nd game on the new 4K TV. Love it!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty nervous about this game. Cant remember a game in the last 5 years that ive been actually nervous about. I guess that happens when you have an actual legitimate chance to win a game against a good team.

Me too. Then I realize we're playing with house money. We weren't supposed to be good right away. Of course I'm still nervous but I feel it's a win-win for this team. Beat Dallas and they've arrived much earlier than thought. Lose and they've lost to the team with the best record in the NFC last year and they're still first in the division.