PREGAME Rams at Colts Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday October 01, 2023
1pm ET
Los Angeles Rams (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (2-1)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it's just my imagination, but I dont recall seeing McVay holding the play chart and vociferously barking out play calls in game's 1 & 2 like he was clearly doing Monday night.
I'd love to see that run game back

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had this one circled as the one with our best chance for a win in the first five games. Colts are not looking like an easy out anymore. I suppose for us there is no such thing. We could play offense like the first two games. Or we could look like Monday's game. I have no idea.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'm really looking forward to seeing our Defense again. They look to be building something special on that side of the ball. They play hard. Mixing in a lot of 4 down lineman looks. Used some 6 man fronts on Monday night. Hoecht is out of position at Edge.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
The D desperately needs a pass rush from someone not named Aaron Donald. Its a glaring weakness.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm going to assume this is a loss so that the Rams will get a win this weekend.

TexasRam

Legend
If our Oline can get back healthy I have no worries we can compete against anyone.

On rewatch of the bengals game it’s abundantly clear that Stafford and Kyren are not on the same page on those passes in the flats. Kyren is constantly making last minute adjustments on his route or positioning and it’s throwing Stafford off. They need to clean this up because it’s the one place the offense is stalling.

I still think when Kupp gets back, assuming he does, that the offense is going to be a Juggernaut assuming the injury bug doesn’t hit.

We definitely need a short yardage grinder with bulk however. Need our Sony Michel.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess Anthony Richardson should be back for this game?

Psycho_X

Legend
I would assume so, just read he's cleared a few hurdles today to be on track for that.

So if there is any truth to us looking at Jonathan Taylor I'd also assume the Colts might have wanted to slow play trading him to a team that they'd be playing before the trade deadline. If there is any traction to that rumor I'd look for it to gain momentum after this Sunday. Would let the Colts trade him to a team they will likely not play again for 4 years so no revenge game to worry about. Again, just assumptions.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

According to my colt loving son... yes... he will be playing.

That's good news to me because that gator can't accurately throw anything... especially a football. He can run and jump like a freak of nature... but it's been clear as day going back to last year when he was at UF... he cannot throw with any kind of accuracy whatsoever. And that shit cannot be fixed.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Yes, I’d rather play against Richardson. I feel the Rams usually prepare well for running quarterbacks. It’s the ones like Minshew who have the ability to scramble out of trouble extending the play and finding the guy breaking open down field that kill us.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I think we win if McVay goes back to that Seahawks gameplan. Pound the rock and set up some nice play action pockets for Stafford.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who starts at LT? If Jackson can't go then I don't have much hope. The drop off is real there.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think we win if McVay goes back to that Seahawks gameplan. Pound the rock and set up some nice play action pockets for Stafford.

What?! that's banana's lets go back to 8 passing plays in a row with Z Thomas protecting Mathews blind side :p

Tano

Legend

That's good news to me because that gator can't accurately throw anything... especially a football. He can run and jump like a freak of nature... but it's been clear as day going back to last year when he was at UF... he cannot throw with any kind of accuracy whatsoever. And that shit cannot be fixed.
Josh Allen >> Hold my beer

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

You gonna let him back inside the house to watch this one? :laugh4: