Rams at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
We might have the worst secondary in the NFL
It becomes a complete cluster fuck when the defensive line is chasing around the QB trying to get a sack and the receivers begin to improvise. This is really gonna cost the Rams when they play teams like the Seahawks who make their living off of Wilson becoming a magician.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Good man standing up like that. Brave. I'll join you. I thought that game was over in the first half. I admit I was proved wrong by the level of fight in the dog the Rams showed. Bodes well.

I'm actually stoked we made that kind of comeback. Never happened last year with TB, Ravens, Cowboys...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We might have the worst secondary in the NFL

They blew a couple of coverages in confusion. They were missing Fuller and this was Rapps first activity all year.
Our secondary is far from the worst and I know angry over exaggeration is typical but still.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Huh?

week one they called OPI on dallas...there was indeed, a call

LOL...sorry I'm not thinking straight. You're right... but all I freaking hear is "The rams got away with one" ... NO, THEY DIDN'T. Thought you were referring to that.

Anyway, I'm gonna have a beer... or 6 and some dabs. See ya'll tomorrow :D :D

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yea.... no though I disagree it doesn't because of the timing of the call. One is plainly a bad call but doesn't dictate the outcome while the other does dictate the out come and ref or imps in any sport shouldn't be the ones to dictate shit.....sorry angry!!!

I disagree on the timing part...I commented last week that a penalty on the first play of the game is the same penalty on the last play of the game...If the call was bad, that's one thing, but the timing shouldn't be the blame...IMO, of course...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We got a gift with the INT so they decided to take it back with the game on the line. Hell of a comeback. I hope that teaches some to never give up. You just never know.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LOL...sorry I'm not thinking straight. You're right... but all I freaking hear is "The rams got away with one" ... NO, THEY DIDN'T. Thought you were referring to that.

Anyway, I'm gonna have a beer... or 6 and some dabs. See ya'll tomorrow :D :D

I’ll do the same and watch dallas beat up on the sea pigeons

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I rather lose by 45 than like this. Heart breaking loss. But 3rd and 22 is unacceptable. Have to learn from this loss.
No. This showed heart this time. Last year this would have been a blow out. The team adjusted and came back against a good team. This is not the same team as last year. They are much better and smarter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I stand by what I said. No way that should've been converted in that situation. This was the reason wade is no longer a DC.
Yeah there is no way that should have been converted. But when it is converted it doesn't mean your DC isn't capable. Your logic here is out of fucking whack IMO.

But since you're standing by it and all that guess we'll agree to disagree. Cheers.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I’ll do the same and watch dallas beat up on the sea pigeons

Man, I hope so! ***knocks on wood*** ... I think *ME* watching games, gives whoever I'm rooting for bad luck... so I'll just watch a little of the 3rd LOL.

LETS GO 'BOYS!!!!! (ew)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not with this secondary. Swiss cheese.

Our players are fine.
Ramsey can't be free lancing and there was confusion in our secondary at the wrong time..
combine that with Allen throwing some stupid hard to defend passes, you get an ugly performance.

but that doesn't change that our DBs are actually pretty good in coverage.. just too many mental errors for our double jet lagged guys against a good team.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Eye roll. You should sell your crystal ball abilities.

Fans like to use the word “we” to refer to our team. If the Rams had quit in the 2nd quarter, we would all be rightfully pissed. But the fans give up and it’s completely understandable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got a gift with the INT so they decided to take it back with the game on the line. Hell of a comeback. I hope that teaches some to never give up. You just never know.

LOL. I like saying that for two reasons. (1) I am superstitious and hoping it'll jinx the other team. (2) It allows me to stop being so angry at our performance. I still watch the game (unless it gets really, really bad, like Baltimore last year). :ROFLMAO:

Marc Spector

Rookie
Our players are fine.
Ramsey can't be free lancing and there was confusion in our secondary at the wrong time..
combine that with Allen throwing some stupid hard to defend passes, you get an ugly performance.

but that doesn't change that our DBs are actually pretty good in coverage.. just too many mental errors for our double jet lagged guys against a good team.

I like your optimism the problem is that, we play 3 QBS in 5 games that play a similar style,

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, Bills went into panic mode on offense, abandoned the run, Josh Allen played hero ball and they were gifted a win. A win is a win but i'd imagine the Bills are the ones scratching their heads a bit watching film this week.

Rams are gonna need more pass rush. Other than that we're good.

Hopefully, Terrell Lewis can provide it. I really wish we'd let Jachai Polite get more PT. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't, but other than Floyd, he's the only guy on this team who can win with speed off the edge.