Rams at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm not one to blame the refs, but the Rams got fuckin' robbed.
Yeah, they shouldn't have given up two different 3rd and 20+ plays, but when the receiver initiates contact, doesn't even look for the ball, how the fuck is that pass interference? Absolute chicken shit call by the ref that completely ruined the game. The non-interception happened so early in the second half it really could only turn out to 7 for the Rams in a game they were down by 20+. Fuck these refs.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Even if it was not PI the int on Allen was questionable. Evens out.

Yea.... no though I disagree it doesn't because of the timing of the call. One is plainly a bad call but doesn't dictate the outcome while the other does dictate the out come and ref or imps in any sport shouldn't be the ones to dictate shit.....sorry angry!!!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
the db can't do any thing about that. Receiver initiates contact a makes it necessary to hold or the receiver pushes off and runs free for the reception.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Yup. 3rd and 22 and 3rd and 25.
But also, the defense shouldn't have shit the bed in the first half like they did. You reap what you sow

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
I rather lose by 45 than like this. Heart breaking loss. But 3rd and 22 is unacceptable. Have to learn from this loss.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No way this doesn’t propel the Rams forward. I expect them to be mad as hell going into next week

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Buffalo... congrats on your GIFTED win at the last minute. Didn't deserve it, but no worries. Rest on your laurels, get complacent. We'll see you again. 100%

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Hell of a comeback. Got screwed. Imagine if we played a full 4 quarters like we played the 2nd half.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When you have receivers running wide open consistently. That's coaching. How many wide open guys did we witness today?
Believe it or not sometimes DBs have comms issues and play a call wrong.

Your post said giving up a 3rd and 22 means you shouldn't be a DC at this level. C'mon man you know better than that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Oh Well, I have seen worse calls, Came down to a terrible first half. Hopefully Staley learned something. It was quite apparent in the end that he was the weak link. Offense rebounded for 32 which should always be a win

Flipper89

UDFA
Considering it’s game 3 of the season, that was an unbelievably frustrating loss. The balls to throw that flag on 4th down. Wow. Lots to like about this game, but at this point I’m just pissed.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Eye roll. You should sell your crystal ball abilities.
What does that mean? Believing in our team and not throwing in the towel with lots of angst and hyperbole equals predicting the future?

I thought it was just being a supportive fan.
Should I sell my crystal ball too?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Roller coaster ride. Wish I could blame the refs. But practically the same thing went our way in wk 1. I’m proud of the resilience we showed. Glad I got to enjoy the Rams game rather than a Rams blow out.