Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I hear you bro. I have those same doubts, I just try to manage it by looking at the bright side. Hopefully we get it straightened out with these last few games. Have a good night bro.

You too my dude as I know I will be grumpy all week lol. Til next week brother :cry::cry::cry:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
52 yards rushing. I guess the pass really didn't set up the run, after-all.
3 plays accounted for more than half of them. (early in the 4th Gurley got 17 yards on 2 plays; last play of game got 19).

Short memories....

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Something that really starts to bother me is how often MacVay has said things like "I put us in way too many bad situations" "That's on me", and so on...Glad to see him fall on his sword for his team, but it also starts to make it sound like he's not a very competent coach...I'd like to see him stop doing that a little...Let the guys take their fair share of the heat, not all on him...Either that, or quit putting them in those bad fucking situations !!!

Name
Victor
Something that really starts to bother me is how often MacVay has said things like "I put us in way too many bad situations" "That's on me", and so on...Glad to see him fall on his sword for his team, but it also starts to make it sound like he's not a very competent coach...I'd like to see him stop doing that a little...Let the guys take their fair share of the heat, not all on him...Either that, or quit putting them in those bad freaking situations !!!

exactly , it is getting old . if you cant learn from your mistakes all that accountability means nothing

jacktheripper85

Starter
Something that really starts to bother me is how often MacVay has said things like "I put us in way too many bad situations" "That's on me", and so on...Glad to see him fall on his sword for his team, but it also starts to make it sound like he's not a very competent coach...I'd like to see him stop doing that a little...Let the guys take their fair share of the heat, not all on him...Either that, or quit putting them in those bad freaking situations !!!

If we’re 11-2 every year after 13 games he can walk up to the mike and say “I blow as a coach” for all I care.