Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See: Brees two weeks ago.
True. Although Brees didn’t throw 4 picks. But yes, Brees had a bad game. Unfortunately Goff said “hold my beer” tonight.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
Bears played an excellent defensive game. Reminded me of the face punch the Cowboys defense put on New Orleans offense last week. Goff needs to bounce back next week to get that little monkey that crawled onto his back the last 2 weeks. Learn and move forward. I expect nothing less from this Rams team!!

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
True. Although Brees didn’t throw 4 picks. But yes, Brees had a bad game, but Goff said “hold my beer” tonight.

Brees had a 0 TD 5 interception game after having a super long TD streak. Some of the best struggle. But this was embarrassing all around

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
now we have to fret all week if the rest of the league has caught up to our Offense or are they just playing poorly. Doubtless though Coach Mac needs to make some adjustments. And job one is to try to figure out what is wrong with Mr. Goff.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
True. Although Brees didn’t throw 4 picks. But yes, Brees had a bad game, but unfortunately Goff said “hold my beer” tonight.

Goff was just in the Christmas spirit tonight. He was giving gifts all the Bears defenders.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears played an excellent defensive game. Reminded me of the face punch the Cowboys defense put on New Orleans offense last week. Goff needs to bounce back next week to get that little monkey that crawled onto his back the last 2 weeks. Learn and move forward. I expect nothing less from this Rams team!!
What sucks is if we had played the Bears and Saints at home this year I think we win both.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The difference is Brees has a proven track record Goff at the moment is trying to get to that point. I don’t think Goff has a problem with confidence but what happens if he has another game like this next week.??

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Dude substitute mad for frustrated we are fans passionate fans and it does suck to lose but it's harder to take because of the saints the one game we lost haunting us and of course I'm saying just the bad luck over all that there is another 11-2 team lol. Hof quarterback has nothing to do with it we all know Saints are good just frustrating. Let's not forget the media will be damn annoying and the bigger concern is if goff will snap out of it and wake up or continue to struggle. Frazzled during a regulars season game is one thing but frazzled in a playoff game is another and from what we are witnessing he will be frazzled if he has to play at saints in the playoffs. No cooper Kupp either.

I get the frustrated part, but it is what it is man. We can either accept it and move on or cry about it and still move on. All in how you look at it. If we have to go against NO in NO, good. You want the media to stop calling the Rams soft? Then we cant sit here and complain that we dont get any cushion. We have to roll with the punches.

Trust me, im not saying i'm not frustrated. But I thought we could have won the SB last season around this time with a worse record and having to fight our way there. I still have that faith.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff was just in the Christmas spirit tonight. He was giving gifts all the Bears defenders.
Our O Line was in the giving spirit too, giving the Bears free lanes to Goff all night.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The difference is Brees has a proven track record Goff at the moment is trying to get to that point. I don’t think Goff has a problem with confidence but what happens if he has another game like this next week.??

We will lose.

jap

Legend
Two whole losses!!! I am so spoiled by all the winning, the losing .is getting unbearable.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You know, if somebody told me the D gets 3 picks, if I hadn't seen the game I would have thought the Rams probably won by at least 3 scores...Very disappointing might for Rams fans !!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
One of the few times you didn't see positive 2nd half adjustments from this staff.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I get the frustrated part, but it is what it is man. We can either accept it and move on or cry about it and still move on. All in how you look at it. If we have to go against NO in NO, good. You want the media to stop calling the Rams soft? Then we cant sit here and complain that we dont get any cushion. We have to roll with the punches.

Trust me, im not saying i'm not frustrated. But I thought we could have won the SB last season around this time with a worse record and having to fight our way there. I still have that faith.

But dude I'm not actually on the team I'm just a lowly fan so I do cry lmao....and I actually worry cause I see things that I don't like starting to pop up and the last two games especially goffs play and coaches play calling have been way off. Goff is developing happy feet and skittish again I make reference to Jim Everett and it pains me because I do love Mcvey as our coach but he at times earlier in the season gets pass happy and almost takes it personal when he being out coached and tries to pass the ball down the other teams throat but then he comes around and evens it out or close to it, but last two games it's been very mike martz like. I'm happy with the 11-2 record I just wish we didn't have to duke it out with the saints lol but my thoughts are all that aside I'm not concerned with the cold and elements etc that's all bull to me I'm more concerned with what I'm seeing. Defense has been a problem ok maybe they improving but obviously they cannot stop the run. But goff is really worrying me and Mcvey has me a bit off to with abandoning the run often and I even defended him earlier in this thread. All in all I'm just a frustrated fan who just sees some stuff popping up that if not nipped in the bud now 14-2 13-3 will have been all for not. But I hear you brother I'm happy we have a good team but as a fan I worry no matter what.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
But dude I'm not actually on the team I'm just a lowly fan so I do cry lmao....and I actually worry cause I see things that I don't like starting to pop up and the last two games especially goffs play and coaches play calling have been way off. Goff is developing happy feet and skittish again I make reference to Jim Everett and it pains me because I do love Mcvey as our coach but he at times earlier in the season gets pass happy and almost takes it personal when he being out coached and tries to pass the ball down the other teams throat but then he comes around and evens it out or close to it, but last two games it's been very mike martz like. I'm happy with the 11-2 record I just wish we didn't have to duke it out with the saints lol but my thoughts are all that aside I'm not concerned with the cold and elements etc that's all bull to me I'm more concerned with what I'm seeing. Defense has been a problem ok maybe they improving but obviously they cannot stop the run. But goff is really worrying me and Mcvey has me a bit off to with abandoning the run often and I even defended him earlier in this thread. All in all I'm just a frustrated fan who just sees some stuff popping up that if not nipped in the bud now 14-2 13-3 will have been all for not. But I hear you brother I'm happy we have a good team but as a fan I worry no matter what.

I hear you bro. I have those same doubts, I just try to manage it by looking at the bright side. Hopefully we get it straightened out with these last few games. Have a good night bro.