Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Defense did great for the most part. Offense played reminiscent of Fisherball

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think something is drastically wrong. I was hoping the Detroit game was just an outlier but Goff and the offense has looked like they have played their best football already. They look spent. And especially our OL looks spent and old and ineffective.
Not going to sugar coat it. We gots major problems.

~ArkyRamsFan~

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
2nd loss, both on the road vs Division leaders with great crowd backing

It happens

Got Philly next week at home to get back on track

Tip my hat to da Bears

Missed number 18 tho I doubt that made a difference

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was the whole game but they changed nothing. Ridiculous...

I'm not so sure...Goff was only hit/knocked down/sacked on 10 out of 45 drop backs....he was still under pressure on some of those 35 but some he wasn't. And we didn't do anything.

…..

Legend
So was today Goffs worst game of his career? I haven't had a chance to compare to Jeff Fisher Rams.

I have every right to point out when our team plays their worst performance I've seen in a long time on National Television. Call me a bad fan. I've been through it all. But I call out crap when I see crap. Cheers!
So was today Goffs worst game of his career? I haven't had a chance to compare to Jeff Fisher Rams.

I have every right to point out when our team plays their worst performance I've seen in a long time on National Television. Call me a bad fan. I've been through it all. But I call out crap when I see crap. Cheers!
Do you predict injuries too?

Cheers to you my man.

/blocked

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Do you predict injuries too?

Cheers to you my man.

/blocked

Who said shit about injuries? You're the person that's wrong with this thread. You're blaming me for the Rams playing like shit. Get over yourself homie