PREGAME Rams at 49’ers - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/dannyTundra77/status/1576206500992729088?s=20&t=r9dcknS6rZrAXZD1JIk1_g

Jim Carrey Laugh GIF

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My key to the game is kind of obvious. Rams OL vs Niners front.

More specifically, the Rams have to win on first down. Getting 4-5 yards on first down either with the run or check downs.

If we routinely get into 2nd long, 3rd and long we won’t score enough points and a low scoring game is how the Niners win games.

Higbee and Sko will be important, putting pressure on their very good LB’s.

Would love to see ARob break out in this one.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
My key to the game is kind of obvious. Rams OL vs Niners front.

More specifically, the Rams have to win on first down. Getting 4-5 yards on first down either with the run or check downs.

If we routinely get into 2nd long, 3rd and long we won’t score enough points and a low scoring game is how the Niners win games.

Higbee and Sko will be important, putting pressure on their very good LB’s.

Would love to see ARob break out in this one.

No turnovers and no soft shell defense. I lose it watching the game when it's 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 3 and I know exactly where the ball is going with the cornerback 10 yards off the ball.

If we force jimmy gee to throw down the field, we can shut them down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some talk at 49’ers webzone;

49erFaithful6
When the Rams take the field they know they aren't as good as us. Just lucked out last year. We beat em 2-1.

Baldie
I've had a chance to calm down after last nights disappointment. I honestly think our defense can hold Rams offense under 14 but the big question is if the offense can bounce back and score points

pwillis52beasty
Very depressing. We should be 3-0 if our offense hadn't failed us. Now with the injuries, looks like an ass kicking from the Rams is coming our way. I don't see how an oline without Trent, no dynamic running back, and a QB playing like he's the worst in the league even has a chance. It's sad to see how much JG regressed over the years. He looked like the next great Clutch QB and now he's a bum.

simplyfloyd
9ers about o be 1-3 after this game. With our O line the way it is right now, I just don't see Jimmy having a good game at all. Defense may hold up for a bit.

inget it. 9ers have a had a lot of bad luck, lost our young QB and now we have to shift and that plan resets. Williams down, Mitchell hurt.

it sucks honeskyy because we've only seen Kyle really be able to coach the team healthy one year and that year we went to the Super Bowl.

hope Jimmy can rebound but I don't see that happening.

elguapo
We always whip the rams asses with a ton of backups on our side and little to none on theirs however Jimmy G looks worse than ever. The Rams D is not that good, their running game is not good and their OL is not good. However they have their usual star players healthy like always and that might be all they need

pillageDatazz
Shanny gonna own his son (McVay) in the regular season. AGAIN!
Everyone gonna have a bounce back game, even JG String
Brunskully and Dwelley will own AD

If there's an injury and Brock gets thrown to the wolves, I won't be shocked if he looks Purdy good.

49ers 23
Lambs 16

JTB1974
Brunskill has been cleared to play Monday. Bad news for Donald.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some talk at 49’ers webzone;

49erFaithful6
When the Rams take the field they know they aren't as good as us. Just lucked out last year. We beat em 2-1.

Baldie
I've had a chance to calm down after last nights disappointment. I honestly think our defense can hold Rams offense under 14 but the big question is if the offense can bounce back and score points

pwillis52beasty
Very depressing. We should be 3-0 if our offense hadn't failed us. Now with the injuries, looks like an ass kicking from the Rams is coming our way. I don't see how an oline without Trent, no dynamic running back, and a QB playing like he's the worst in the league even has a chance. It's sad to see how much JG regressed over the years. He looked like the next great Clutch QB and now he's a bum.

simplyfloyd
9ers about o be 1-3 after this game. With our O line the way it is right now, I just don't see Jimmy having a good game at all. Defense may hold up for a bit.

inget it. 9ers have a had a lot of bad luck, lost our young QB and now we have to shift and that plan resets. Williams down, Mitchell hurt.

it sucks honeskyy because we've only seen Kyle really be able to coach the team healthy one year and that year we went to the Super Bowl.

hope Jimmy can rebound but I don't see that happening.

elguapo
We always whip the rams asses with a ton of backups on our side and little to none on theirs however Jimmy G looks worse than ever. The Rams D is not that good, their running game is not good and their OL is not good. However they have their usual star players healthy like always and that might be all they need

pillageDatazz
Shanny gonna own his son (McVay) in the regular season. AGAIN!
Everyone gonna have a bounce back game, even JG String
Brunskully and Dwelley will own AD

If there's an injury and Brock gets thrown to the wolves, I won't be shocked if he looks Purdy good.

49ers 23
Lambs 16

JTB1974
Brunskill has been cleared to play Monday. Bad news for Donald.
It just makes you hate Niner fans, doesn't it?

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
“honesky”?
Growing up in San Jose and living most of my life in 9er country (even when I lived in northern Cal for 5 yrs), I can “honesky” say the 9er fans can be some of the worst, uninformed, clueless, idiots. I would routinely have to inform them of the details of their team!

I don’t care who takes the field on Monday. The guys in horns have to beat some red and gold ass. No excuses. If you play for the Rams, you should know what this game is all about.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Bobby Evans is expected to step in at left guard with Edwards out. per Stu Jackson

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The way Edwards has been playing I have to say this is a big opportunity for Evans. If he can play well he will undoubtedly get another game. I am terrified for the QB, but hope Evans can take advantage.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams run defense is rated 10th.

Elguapo is full of Elguano.

Last year the Seahawks held them to 86 and 52 yards rushing and beat them both times.

Hopefully Bobby Wagner brings some of that success against their run game to LA