Raiders trade Amari Cooper to Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Amari Cooper sucks. He’s so rediculously inconsistent and has drop issues. I’d try to trade him too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cooper has had some drops... but dude caught a lot of balls years 1 and 2.

The hit rate on 1st round picks makes me a little unsure about trading him. I mean... you can do better... but you can do worse.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Meh, thisd is like a team saying their franchise QB is available.

We don't have an opening there. Not hiring LOL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carr could be gone in the off season too I’d wager.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Chucky doing his magic. So if I remember right and this trend continues, won’t he be an under 50% ten million dollar a year coach?

The red headed Moe strikes again. Perfect pairing.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
1st round? Lol

They'll be lucky to maybe get a 4th. His decline has been sharp the last 2 years.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Gruden can get fired and he'll still be laughing making $90 mil for 9 years doing nothing.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Carr could be gone in the off season too I’d wager.

Well they gave Chucky a short term contract, does he have enough "time" to fix this :rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If he could get traded to the Colts or Packers - that would be great for my fantasy team.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Imagine Gruden dismantling the Rams
Brockers for a 5th
Donald for 2 1sts
Etc
We’d be last place right now instead of undefeated
Dodged a bullet there

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Amari Cooper sucks. He’s so rediculously inconsistent and has drop issues. I’d try to trade him too.

Yeah he's a good wideout but definitely a bit overrated. Gruden wants great route runners with consistent hands, more like what we have vs the big freak #1 WR type who can have focus drops. I mean why not flip him for picks, because that roster requires a rebuild.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Brandon Cooks is a guy you trade a 1st for. Cooper is a guy you trade a 4th next year for.

Ranma

Rookie
I'd still love to have Amari Cooper on this team, but not for a first-round pick. He's damaged goods thanks to the Raiders. I'd definitely take a flyer on him for a low-round pick (4th and beyond). I'd take him over Josh Reynolds right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper would be a stud in a better system. He's like Robert Woods. Dude is being wasted due to the system and QB. He's a WR who can win with route running and vertical speed. The drop issues would be less problematic elsewhere.