Quinn robbed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think what pisses most people off is not that he lost, but he didn't get a single vote. It's insane to me to think a guy with 19 sacks, all the forced fumbles (2 returned for TD's) and tackles for loss didn't get one single vote. I mean I have no idea how so many voters could snub him like this. I'd be curious who the panel is and if there is a way to contact them and get an explanation as to how they voted. Or why they are retarded.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I think what pisses most people off is not that he lost, but he didn't get a single vote. It's insane to me to think a guy with 19 sacks, all the forced fumbles (2 returned for TD's) and tackles for loss didn't get one single vote. I mean I have no idea how so many voters could snub him like this. I'd be curious who the panel is and if there is a way to contact them and get an explanation as to how they voted. Or why they are retarded.
He did get 6 votes. Finished fourth behind Mathis and Thomas, even funnier to me was someone couldn't choose between those two so they halved a vote. Just lame.