Quinn robbed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So the Official title is:
The best Defensive player on a winning team with a good Defense.
Now I got it

V3

Hall of Fame
Someone once tried to rob me. They didn't think I was home. I promptly introduced his face at the back door to the barrel of my shotgun. He then proceeded to run a 4.2 forty. He would have done well at the combine.

jjab360

Legend
Wowwwww... Kuechly won this award off of pure hype, the most undeserving winner I've ever seen. Wtf.....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hopefully this will serve as motivation for Robert to f**king destroy the league next year. I would hate to line up against him in '14.

8f851e61f42b4fabbb9f1063a956c7e0-36554869efe648a5bb266e5578f848a6-0_t607.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Quinn did win the PFWA award. But I agree, I was waiting for his name and it didn't come. I was like wtf??? Screw the AP... Do they even have sportswriters anymore?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Kinda reminds me of how Macklemore won the Grammy over Kendrick Lamar last week, for those of you younger Ram fans who follow rap. The media can't judge awards properly in the NFL.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
;(

I'd rather have Quinn and its not even close. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!

I hope we're dirty next year. Nobody likes us anyway. We need to punish the NFL for crap like this. I hope we're the new Raiders of old.

fearsomefour

Legend
This has been the problem with awards, including the HOF, forever in baseball. Idiots writers with agenda or axes to grind deciding these things. Im not saying Quinn deserves to win because he is "our guy" but he should have gotten some votes and been in the discussion. How many votes do you think he gets having the exact same season for the Patriots?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well Luke Kuechly is a great player, but Robert Quinn doesn't get a single vote? That's fuckin stupid. Whatever, now I don't even care. Just destroy QBs, Rob.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Luke Kuechly is a great player, but Robert Quinn doesn't get a single vote? That's fuckin stupid. Whatever, now I don't even care. Just destroy QBs, Rob.

He got 6.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh really? I was going by what I read earlier in here..

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
If he gets the sack record and we make the playoffs next year, there's no way they can't give it to him

fearsomefour

Legend
Someone once tried to rob me. They didn't think I was home. I promptly introduced his face at the back door to the barrel of my shotgun. He then proceeded to run a 4.2 forty. He would have done well at the combine.
Well, there certainly is something to be said for proper motivation.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
So if JL55 gets a couple more int's is he the best defender in football? cause their stats are damn near identical. I'm not sure Kuechly is the best on his team. I know he is not the best LB in his division, see LaVonte David!
Quinn's a beast he's gonna make QB's pay for this!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I honestly wouldn't have enemy thought he was a possibility. The only thing big that he did this year was set the single game tackle record. I thought it was gonna either be Quinn or Sherman

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Quinn did win the PFWA award. But I agree, I was waiting for his name and it didn't come. I was like wtf??? Screw the AP... Do they even have sportswriters anymore?
That's the thing! PFWA voted him the award. They know the game better.