Pro Wrestling Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hard to believe Wrestlemania is next week and there's nothing but crickets

IKR? It's hard to have a buildup when the champion isn't even on every week and when he is just stands and does nothing. Brock can do so much more. But then again, even if Brock was a full time wrestler, would the WWE title even be a main focal point? Doubt it b/c it hasn't for a long time.

Same with Sting and Undertaker.

My last post in here listed all the feuds with potential. WWE essentially dropped the ball on all of them, except for the IC title.

Randy Orton/Seth Rollins had something good, but the way they told the story was not good. When Orton returned, it was made such a big deal that Seth injured him. Then all of a sudden Randy wanted to be buddy buddy with him? Come on. That whole "I'm gonna pretend to be in the Authority then turn on them" was so predictable. If it were me writing, I'd have Randy fighting Seth from the get go. Tag matches, backstage attacks, inferences, etc, promo on how those 2 hate each other.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IKR? It's hard to have a buildup when the champion isn't even on every week and when he is just stands and does nothing. Brock can do so much more. But then again, even if Brock was a full time wrestler, would the WWE title even be a main focal point? Doubt it b/c it hasn't for a long time.

Same with Sting and Undertaker.

My last post in here listed all the feuds with potential. WWE essentially dropped the ball on all of them, except for the IC title.

Randy Orton/Seth Rollins had something good, but the way they told the story was not good. When Orton returned, it was made such a big deal that Seth injured him. Then all of a sudden Randy wanted to be buddy buddy with him? Come on. That whole "I'm gonna pretend to be in the Authority then turn on them" was so predictable. If it were me writing, I'd have Randy fighting Seth from the get go. Tag matches, backstage attacks, inferences, etc, promo on how those 2 hate each other.
Ok, I give. Whats IKR?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I Know Right?
Haha. Sorry, I'm old.
None of the matches do anything for me
Now that the Taker's streak is over, he's just another past his prime, broken down wrestler that needs to hang it up.
The Sting/HHH match is so forced fed, there's nothing special about it
I'm so sick of John Cena, of course he's the one to beat Rusef.... He certainly wouldnt lose a clean match
Orton vs Rollins is 6 months too late....

I could go on but need to go to the WWE web page to see watch matches there are since I cant even remember, or care.
Ive been a fan (off and on) for over 30 years. And since the inception of Wrestlemania, I always had interest this time of year
Not this year and its a first for me

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Any of you watch nxt? I've been in to it the last few weeks. Some damn good talent on there! Hell the diva matches are better than most if the stuff we get on Raw... Last night they gave the main event almost 30mins (half the show) and it was damn good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I havent been watching much WWE over the last couple months, I feel the product has gotten stale beyond belief.
But, its Wrestlemania so we watched it.
Despite not seeing much lately, we went down the list of matches (not including the 2 pre show matches) and for the first timeever (at least that I could remember) I predicted the outcome of every match. Not only that, but I even predicted that Seth Rollins would take the champ belt. (His loss to Randy Orton earlier would guarantee it)
So I found myself bored because I in effect knew the outcome of each match.

Angry Ram

I'm really intrigued with Seth as champion. He'll be on tv almost every week in some form, so it actually remind us the title exists.

But as usual it depends on how the writers use him. I really hope they get rid of the J&J Security thing. It's really more of a comedy act.

I wish he could've gone for the IC title first, but we'll see how it goes.

I don't mind John Cena, and he's actually in a place where he's kinda irrelevant at this point in his career. I'm more upset Triple H won over Sting. Not that I was completely oon Sting's side, but why bring him back and make him lose? They've been hyping Sting since November or so, and he just loses? Unless they are continuing the story (which will lose some of it's shine) , it Sting losing makes the fued anti-climatic.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm really intrigued with Seth as champion. He'll be on tv almost every week in some form, so it actually remind us the title exists.

But as usual it depends on how the writers use him. I really hope they get rid of the J&J Security thing. It's really more of a comedy act.

I wish he could've gone for the IC title first, but we'll see how it goes.

I don't mind John Cena, and he's actually in a place where he's kinda irrelevant at this point in his career. I'm more upset Triple H won over Sting. Not that I was completely oon Sting's side, but why bring him back and make him lose? They've been hyping Sting since November or so, and he just loses? Unless they are continuing the story (which will lose some of it's shine) , it Sting losing makes the fued anti-climatic.

I agree J&J need to go and soon. I love that he is champ. He plays a great heel and is great in the ring. But I'm shocked he won with Brock resigning. Figured Cena would win but I'm ok with it since they are actually using the title now. Sting losing was a surprise and I have mixed feelings. Man did he look good for a guy his age though. The DX and NWO spots were cool. I feel like there will be more for sting that can't be it can it?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I havent been watching much WWE over the last couple months, I feel the product has gotten stale beyond belief.
But, its Wrestlemania so we watched it.
Despite not seeing much lately, we went down the list of matches (not including the 2 pre show matches) and for the first timeever (at least that I could remember) I predicted the outcome of every match. Not only that, but I even predicted that Seth Rollins would take the champ belt. (His loss to Randy Orton earlier would guarantee it)
So I found myself bored because I in effect knew the outcome of each match.

Even if the matches where predictable (I only thought the US and Taker matches were locks personally) you gotta admit they were still hard hitting and fun to watch. Plus the two old men in sting and taker both looked great so that was awesome.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if the matches where predictable (I only thought the US and Taker matches were locks personally) you gotta admit they were still hard hitting and fun to watch. Plus the two old men in sting and taker both looked great so that was awesome.
Well that was a big problem for me, I dont want to watch Wrestlemania to see old guys look good for their age. Undertaker without the streak is an old dude I'm just hoping doesn't break something and I didn't really buy in to the Sting/HHH match. Although, Sting at 57 years old does look pretty dang good. 57!!
The Lesnar/Reigns match was pretty brutal, Brock is quite a bleeder. But I kept waiting for Mr Money in the Bank to come out

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well that was a big problem for me, I dont want to watch Wrestlemania to see old guys look good for their age. Undertaker without the streak is an old dude I'm just hoping doesn't break something and I didn't really buy in to the Sting/HHH match. Although, Sting at 57 years old does look pretty dang good. 57!!
The Lesnar/Reigns match was pretty brutal, Brock is quite a bleeder. But I kept waiting for Mr Money in the Bank to come out

Gotta trust their judgement on there own bodies right? I was actually more excited about Takers match with the streak over. Seeing Sting finally ( I didn't watch tna) there he could have been in a match against the bull or midget and I would have been happy. Loved the main event but I thought the cash in would be on raw for some reason.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It might make me a bad person but I could watch that clip of Lesner f5ing Cole over and over. Pretty good Raw last night that crowd was crazy.

Angry Ram

I thought the crowd was borderline trollish, but that's usually the case right after Wrestlemania.

Sucks, tho that Brock signs a new contract (which Stephanie freakin blurts out on tv) then gets "suspended." Cya at SummerSlam, Brock.

It's amazing tho, that WWE can put on one amazing Raw the night after Wrestlemania, while the rest of the year most shows are blah.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I thought the crowd was borderline trollish, but that's usually the case right after Wrestlemania.

Sucks, tho that Brock signs a new contract (which Stephanie freakin blurts out on tv) then gets "suspended." Cya at SummerSlam, Brock.

It's amazing tho, that WWE can put on one amazing Raw the night after Wrestlemania, while the rest of the year most shows are blah.

Yeah hopefully we don't have to wait that long. Maybe they actually pay the man to do some stone cold like run ins (when he was banned from the arena) trying to get Rollins. I have hope raw will get better with the titles being held by the big names.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yeah hopefully we don't have to wait that long. Maybe they actually pay the man to do some stone cold like run ins (when he was banned from the arena) trying to get Rollins. I have hope raw will get better with the titles being held by the big names.
I agree! That Ambrose vs Cena Match was great! Bryan seems to have a lot of people gunning for his belt too! I just hope they give each man pretty decent title reigns. The IC title works very well for Bryan.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I agree! That Ambrose vs Cena Match was great! Bryan seems to have a lot of people gunning for his belt too! I just hope they give each man pretty decent title reigns. The IC title works very well for Bryan.

That was a really good match. I like Ambrose a lot just think he could learn how throw a better looking punch. Wonder who else besides Rusav will be after the U.S. title. Bryan is going to make the IC title a lot of fun to watch. I wonder what's next for Wyatt.

By the way I recently started watching Parks and Rec. and damn that show is great. Swanson is the best.