Pro Wrestling Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
AJ lee surprised everyone and retired the other day. Figured it was a matter of time before she followed punk. One of the few good divas to watch.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Neville vs Rollins stole the show last night! Stardust vs cena was surprisingly good. Everything else was ok.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Neville vs Rollins stole the show last night! Stardust vs cena was surprisingly good. Everything else was ok.

That was the only good thing in the show. Everything else was boring.

AJ Lee didn't give a shit, and you could tell her in ring mannerisms.

I do really like Nikki Bella. I think she's gotten much better. She's real annoying when she talks tho, but her wonderful ass makes up for it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
That was the only good thing in the show. Everything else was boring.

AJ Lee didn't give a crap, and you could tell her in ring mannerisms.

I do really like Nikki Bella. I think she's gotten much better. She's real annoying when she talks tho, but her wonderful ass makes up for it.

Both Bella's have gotten better but still.... I tend to take a few looks if you know what I mean :) then skip to the next match.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We went to a minor league Penguins game and they advertised Smackdown coming on May 26th. My son was begging us to get tickets. He is 8years old and really wants to see WWE live. We told him it is too expensive , but my wife purchased Etickets on the spot. We probably won't tell him until that day. He is going to be so psyched.

I watch with him but it just isn't the same as when you think it is real. I refused to think it was staged when I was a kid, and I absolutely loved it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
One thing that is funny to me is whenever you see shots of matches from the 60's and 70's, the majority of fans look like my grandparents. There was always a lot of old women there.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
We went to a minor league Penguins game and they advertised Smackdown coming on May 26th. My son was begging us to get tickets. He is 8years old and really wants to see WWE live. We told him it is too expensive , but my wife purchased Etickets on the spot. We probably won't tell him until that day. He is going to be so psyched.

I watch with him but it just isn't the same as when you think it is real. I refused to think it was staged when I was a kid, and I absolutely loved it.

That is amazing! I remember going with my dad as a kid it was awesome.

Angry Ram

So...did anyone watch Raw this week?

Did anyone care??

LOL.

Angry Ram

Just a quick thought on AJ Lee. Seems like she and WWE left on good terms. They keep mentioning her on tv and just posted a tribute gallery, using #thankyouAJ

Hope that means WWE knows she shouldn't be punished for what CM Punk did.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
They should force the big show and and Kane to retire already. I hate that they're trying to push them when there is young talent that are better than them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should force the big show and and Kane to retire already. I hate that they're trying to push them when there is young talent that are better than them.
And put John Cena on the 4 ppv appearance schedule like Brock Lesner.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Extreme rules was mediocre at best. Neville is on fire though, great string of matches. Haven't watched Raw in a few weeks but I saw they brought back the king of the ring, might have to check that out.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Extreme rules was mediocre at best. Neville is on fire though, great string of matches. Haven't watched Raw in a few weeks but I saw they brought back the king of the ring, might have to check that out.
I saw Extreme Rules would have been a good show on any other PPV, just doesn't reach the hype and wasn't brutal enough for "Extreme Rules"

Angry Ram

Raw last night actually held my interest. The Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins match was fun.

The crowd was into the show, and not being trolls.

They really showcased most of their guys. They all have talent, they just need to be used more often.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Watched payback and nxt takeover over the last couple days both were good but I thought nxt was better.
Loved Owens coming out and wrecking cena! Ambrose in the spotlight is best for business. Looking forward to elimination chamber.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Watched payback and nxt takeover over the last couple days both were good but I thought nxt was better.
Loved Owens coming out and wrecking cena! Ambrose in the spotlight is best for business. Looking forward to elimination chamber.

Banks Lynch was fantastic, one of the best matches I've seen in a long time, and up there with Stratus James from WM 22 (I think) for best women's match I've ever seen. Such a shame they're going to get put in 2 minute throw away matches once they get "promoted" to the main roster.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Banks Lynch was fantastic, one of the best matches I've seen in a long time, and up there with Stratus James from WM 22 (I think) for best women's match I've ever seen. Such a shame they're going to get put in 2 minute throw away matches once they get "promoted" to the main roster.

I agree! Some the hardest hits I've ever seen in a diva match. They put on a better match then many of the guys on the main roster.