Pretty Much Screwed: The 2013-14 St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Dude's a tool, and he screams Niner Fan to me.

You're welcome for knocking Alex Smith the f' out

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
albefree69 said:
max forgetting the bad old days:
Another problem with this idiot is that he missed the biggest issue, the OL. He actually said it's not a problem.

As far as I'm concerned, the single biggest issue for us this year is the OL. Maybe because of Saffold not being able to last 2 plays into the preseason, but I'm still not comfortable that it will hold up all year.

Hey max, remember when a certain poster vehemently assured us that all Saffold's injuries were freak occurrences and he wasn't injury prone. :lol:

If you go back and look at all of that certain's posters viewpoints, you'll find that he is way off in left field on many topics. It's amazing how smooth rhetoric and prolific writing gets you credibility. It appears to give you poetic license to make the most irrational agenda driven claims and have knowledgeable posters treat them as valid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
max said:
albefree69 said:
Another problem with this idiot is that he missed the biggest issue, the OL. He actually said it's not a problem.

As far as I'm concerned, the single biggest issue for us this year is the OL. Maybe because of Saffold not being able to last 2 plays into the preseason, but I'm still not comfortable that it will hold up all year.

Hey max, remember when a certain poster vehemently assured us that all Saffold's injuries were freak occurrences and he wasn't injury prone. :lol:

If you go back and look at all of that certain's posters viewpoints, you'll find that he is way off in left field on many topics. It's amazing how smooth rhetoric and prolific writing gets you credibility. It appears to give you poetic license to make the most irrational agenda driven claims and have knowledgeable posters treat them as valid.

The discussion was that he was injury prone and the counter was essentially "well they are all unrelated injuries".

Which is akin to saying he isn't a bad driver because the 4 or 5 accidents over the last few years all happened at different intersections.

:nono:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's good to be on a board where the only idiot I have to worry about is me. :yessir:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
LesBaker said:
max said:
albefree69 said:

The discussion was that he was injury prone and the counter was essentially "well they are all unrelated injuries".

Which is akin to saying he isn't a bad driver because the 4 or 5 accidents over the last few years all happened at different intersections.

:nono:

Yup. Unfortunately, that kind of explanation doesn't cut you any slack with your auto insurance company.

Hey, I'm not a bad driver, I'm just unlucky.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the Stock Market DOW average is headed back down to 6700 because blah blah blah blah blah.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Funny thing is i went to google and checked out another one of his stories

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/pretty-much-screwed-the-2013-2014-seattle-seahawks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/pretty-mu ... -seahawks/</a>

only real negative comment he gives them is about there ped use and even then he doesnt go off the edge. the guys a joke

also shows how he really knows about a team before he writes about them just in the fact he seems to think the longs are brothers smdh

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
max said:
albefree69 said:

Did said poster type in blood red?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FRO said:
Also just because our line gave up "just" 35 sacks doesn't mean they are good. The ball constantly was out quick, rarely was the pocket clean, rarely were there good running lanes.

Yeah - that couldn't have anything to do with Sams ability to get the ball out of his hands or learning when to use his legs to avoid the sack - eh? The dude is just a blogging troll.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
Funny thing is i went to google and checked out another one of his stories

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/pretty-much-screwed-the-2013-2014-seattle-seahawks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/pretty-mu ... -seahawks/</a>

only real negative comment he gives them is about there ped use and even then he doesnt go off the edge. the guys a joke

also shows how he really knows about a team before he writes about them just in the fact he seems to think the longs are brothers smdh

That one was written by a different writer.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I actually thought it was hysterical. As much of a fan as I am, I am not a blind homer that thinks this team is ready for the prime time because of what we THINK are 2 good drafts. Watching that Clev game (again), I saw some disturbing familiarity to some ugly Rams teams of the last 6 years. QBs running for their life. WRs dropping passes. Sam NOT stepping up in the pocket (which scares the SH#$ out of me). DBs playing a soft, 10 yd cushion. Yes, I know it is week one of the preseason. Great. I get it. Unfortunately, those are things we saw pretty much all last REGULAR season. Fact is, this team get ZERO respect from most of the country for one reason. They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY. Optimism is fine, but I really hope this team can put it together and KEEP it together over the next decade. Hell, I would be happy with a winning season or 2.....and thats pathetic. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. Like I said, I just saw too much familiarity in that game Thursday, preseason or not.

/RANT

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Faceplant said:
I actually thought it was hysterical. As much of a fan as I am, I am not a blind homer that thinks this team is ready for the prime time because of what we THINK are 2 good drafts. Watching that Clev game (again), I saw some disturbing familiarity to some ugly Rams teams of the last 6 years. QBs running for their life. WRs dropping passes. Sam NOT stepping up in the pocket (which scares the SH#$ out of me). DBs playing a soft, 10 yd cushion. Yes, I know it is week one of the preseason. Great. I get it. Unfortunately, those are things we saw pretty much all last REGULAR season. Fact is, this team get ZERO respect from most of the country for one reason. They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY. Optimism is fine, but I really hope this team can put it together and KEEP it together over the next decade. Hell, I would be happy with a winning season or 2.....and thats pathetic. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. Like I said, I just saw too much familiarity in that game Thursday, preseason or not.

/RANT
worst team in history no ONE of them yes
we have not gone 0-16 as detroit has
also see history
old new orleans saints aka aint's
and
tampa bay creamsycles

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:

/RANT
also see history
and
tampa bay creamsycles

Read what I wrote.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RustyRay

Rookie
Waste of time, blogger I hope...cause nobody is paying this guy to write factual based Football articles..and if they are they are being robbed.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Faceplant said:
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:

/RANT
also see history
and
tampa bay creamsycles

Read what I wrote.

I did read what you wrote

They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY.<<<< see the all caps history.

its one thing to say they were the worst team during said stretch but using the word history and caps locking implies exactly wha ti posted against. i was just making a mere observation to your point.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:

/RANT
also see history
and
tampa bay creamsycles

Read what I wrote.

I did read what you wrote

They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY.<<<< see the all caps history.

its one thing to say they were the worst team during said stretch but using the word history and caps locking implies exactly wha ti posted against. i was just making a mere observation to your point.
I think he was referencing our 15-65 record over that 5 year stretch. That was the worst 5 year record of any team in history.