Pretty Much Screwed: The 2013-14 St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
jsimcox said:
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:
I actually thought it was hysterical. As much of a fan as I am, I am not a blind homer that thinks this team is ready for the prime time because of what we THINK are 2 good drafts. Watching that Clev game (again), I saw some disturbing familiarity to some ugly Rams teams of the last 6 years. QBs running for their life. WRs dropping passes. Sam NOT stepping up in the pocket (which scares the SH#$ out of me). DBs playing a soft, 10 yd cushion. Yes, I know it is week one of the preseason. Great. I get it. Unfortunately, those are things we saw pretty much all last REGULAR season. Fact is, this team get ZERO respect from most of the country for one reason. They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY. Optimism is fine, but I really hope this team can put it together and KEEP it together over the next decade. Hell, I would be happy with a winning season or 2.....and thats pathetic. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. Like I said, I just saw too much familiarity in that game Thursday, preseason or not.

/RANT
worst team in history no ONE of them yes
we have not gone 0-16 as detroit has
also see history
old new orleans saints aka aint's
and
tampa bay creamsycles

Read what I wrote.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I did read what you wrote

They just came out of a five year stretch during which they were the worst team IN HISTORY.<<<< see the all caps history.

its one thing to say they were the worst team during said stretch but using the word history and caps locking implies exactly wha ti posted against. i was just making a mere observation to your point.
I think he was referencing our 15-65 record over that 5 year stretch. That was the worst 5 year record of any team in history.

Bingo. I thought that was clear the way I wrote it, but maybe I coulda phrased it better? Oh, and I think a team that is THAT bad, over THAT long of a time period, should be in consideration for "Worst Team In History". I guess it would have to be "franchise" since the roster changed over that time. Whatevs....it sucked. Sad thing is that we were one amazing season (1999 :hehe: ) away from being the worst team of the 90's. Take away our brief moment in the sun and we have pretty much been a doormat since the 80's. It takes a lotta Xanax to be a Rams fan I tell ya, I can't imagine how much morphine Lions and BROWNS fans need to drip!!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Faceplant said:
I can't imagine how much morphine Lions and BROWNS fans need to drip!!
Agreed, must suck to be a Cleveland fan in general. I mean, they're awful at like, every sport... :lmao: