Preseason week 2 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
They did and he signed with the Bears. But ESPN is horrible and tries to stir up garbage.
Actually I was trying to be funny because Nick Folk busted an Aguayo...TB has the worse luck when it comes to kickers...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta feel bad for Jags fans. Bortles looks like he has no confidence, and the team doesn't look well-coached.

Meanwhile in Tom Coughlin's office...

executioner_by_melancholeric-d8oee15.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I saw a couple plays where Jameis forced throws into blanket double coverage (one under, one over). I wish the Bucs the best, but you can't do that. I hope Goff took notes from last night and sees some bad decisions he should not be making as our starter.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm listening to Philly Sports talk about how well the Iggles did last night and there are some alarm bells sounding. Their oLine was supposed to be a strength, but it sounds like the center is a little weak in the run game, but is ok at pass protect. Blount was being used on jet-sweeps instead of North and South running, and therefore was not that successful. The Anointed One, i.e. Carson Wentz, was sailing balls over receivers and did not look that good. It is preseason, but for that reason he should be facing base defenses right now and I would think should be more successful? Have defensive coordinators figured him out since last year? Sophomore Slump?

D Barnett had three sacks at DE..they are stoked about their #1 round pick.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a couple plays where Jameis forced throws into blanket double coverage (one under, one over). I wish the Bucs the best, but you can't do that. I hope Goff took notes from last night and sees some bad decisions he should not be making as our starter.
My Buc's friend and I were talking about that. I told him those are fine in practice and preseason but come week 1 he's got to stop that or you'll struggle to be a .500 club.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My Buc's friend and I were talking about that. I told him those are fine in practice and preseason but come week 1 he's got to stop that or you'll struggle to be a .500 club.

Winston looked really good at the end of last season and the Bucs are certainly trending upward this year and just might shock everyone and take that division. IMO Winston will move into the upper tier of QB this season and if the Jaguars have to go with Chad Henne their new Head Coach Doug Marrone will be wishing he was back coaching the Orange in Central, NY.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Are we really bagging on another teams failure to win? We are the Rams correct?

One preseason game for another team and we sound like 49er fans.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do either of you honestly think straight laced by the book his way or no way Coughlin would give Kaepernick a job?
Idk but at this point they gotta be desperate, hell we probably can get a 2nd round pick for Mannion

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Well, hopefully Goff doesn't struggle. The price for Cousins is going up.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Do either of you honestly think straight laced by the book his way or no way Coughlin would give Kaepernick a job?

Now that you mention it Coughlin is str8 edged, lol no way in hell will a drunk troublemaker or a rebel play for his team.