Preseason week 2 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Idk but at this point they gotta be desperate, hell we probably can get a 2nd round pick for Mannion
Next years pre-draft free agency period may possibly be a good time to set up a decent trade. His contract runs out following the 2018 season, unless we can convince him to re-sign fairly cheap, although that might be unrealistic. He'll never start for the Rams unless Goff is injured, i'm pretty sure he believes he's ready to move up the ladder. May be time to draft a QB prospect in the middle rounds and look for an inexpensive veteran in 2018 ourselves. If we can trade Mannion for more than what we got him for, might be worth it to deal him. jmo.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These Giants look like garbage. There running game is pathetic.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone else pay extra attention when Gruden speaks football verbiage and scheme? I may be wrong, but I feel it gives us maybe a nugget or two on what Sean McVay preaches and schemes as well, with their ties and all.

Not to mention they do kinda sound alike lol, which has been mentioned in the past.

GO RAMS!!!!