Preseason Game 1 Fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
Listened last night, watching it now.

First drive - no way Flacco gets that much time. Starting D line ends his career trying to run around.

Talib picks him on the Crabtree throw around 11:00

Different game with The 1’s

For sure our starting D would have fared better.

Pretty weak hands to the face penalty on Hill too, which led to the TD. (I gave the zebras a C- on the day)

The 2’s kinda held em to 3 points if ya think of it that way. And when I re-watched it, you could tell there was some confusion and lack of chemistry in general. They were mixing and matching 1’s and 2’s and 3’s together on that drive.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'd think they need 4 RBs. You don't want to go into a game with only 2 - and it is routine for RBs to get nicked up. With Tavon as a WR maybe they could pull it off, but realistically, they are going to want to have 4 (3 active on game day, maybe)

TA's versatility really helped us with this, we often had only 2 active last year with TA the 3rd. Lets see how it shakes out

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
For sure our starting D would have fared better.

Pretty weak hands to the face penalty on Hill too, which led to the TD. (I gave the zebras a C- on the day)

The 2’s kinda held em to 3 points if ya think of it that way. And when I re-watched it, you could tell there was some confusion and lack of chemistry in general. They were mixing and matching 1’s and 2’s and 3’s together on that drive.

Only a few players seem to have played well.

Mannion could and should have been better.

First series Hemingway drop on 3rd down was a pisser.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sounds like McVay is considering sitting the starters for the whole pre-season.

Don’t blame him for thinking about it....

Lots of injuries around the league.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Natson could be that guy. Runs better than TA anyways.
Hard on is thirty five pounds lighter and an inch shorter than TA, being 150lbs and 5'7". There is no way he could line up as RB. But he could be an effective scat back, while keeping Gurley, Brown, and Kelly.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have faith the team will be ready to go, but the idea of holding our starters out all of the preseason is something I dont know how I feel about. Avoiding injuries in meaningless games is huge.... but I really don't want to see the team come in cold and out of sync and have the mentor (Gruden) school the student (McVay) week 1.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Hard on is thirty five pounds lighter and an inch shorter than TA, being 150lbs and 5'7". There is no way he could line up as RB. But he could be an effective scat back, while keeping Gurley, Brown, and Kelly.
There's no such thing as a person lighter or shorter than Tavon Austin. That's a myth.