PREGAME PREGAME THREAD - Rams vs Chargers PREDICTIONS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok dudes let's play a game... You can pick ONE player who is going to light it up the most on Saturday night. Winner gets all expenses paid photos of @Loyal in his tighty-whiteys. Keep in mind that McVay is probably gonna be a dickhead and not play a bunch of guys we want to see.

I'm gonna go with Skowronek. Why? Well because I don't trust that Tutu will get to play and because the guy has worked his ass off so far in camp by all reports. Predicting it now: Benny Skow will put up 80+ yards in this one and get himself a preseason game ball and a fan call that sounds like boos. :laugh2:

ADDED BY MODERATOR:

Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams: How to watch, listen and live stream​

Here's how you can watch, listen to and live stream the Chargers at Rams preseason game on Aug. 14.

MATCHUP

The Rams (0-0) host the Chargers (0-0) on Saturday at SoFi Stadium in what will be the first game at the stadium with fans.

Fans in Los Angeles can watch Saturday's game at 7 p.m. pacific time on KABC-7. For fans outside of the local Los Angeles market, Chargers at Rams is LIVE on NFL Network or with NFL Game Pass

WATCH ON TV

TV Coverage: KABC-7 (locally in Los Angeles, plus other TV partners – see below) and NFL Network (national, subject to local blackouts)

Play-by-Play: Andrew Siciliano
Color Analysts: Mina Kimes and Aqib Talib
Sideline reporter: Curt Sandoval

Preseason TV:
ABC7/KABC-TV – Los Angeles
KOAT ABC 7 – Albuquerque, NM
KBFX FOX 58 – Bakersfield, CA
KFRE CW 59 – Fresno/Visalia, CA
KDFX FOX 11 – Palm Springs, CA
KKFX FOX 11 – Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA
KSWB FOX 5 – San Diego, CA
KHON FOX 2 – Honolulu, HI
KJZZ 14 – Salt Lake City, UT
KNSN Nevada Sports Net – Reno, NV
KYUR ABC 13 – Anchorage, AK
KATN ABC 2 – Fairbanks, AK
KJUD ABC 8 – Juneau, AK

LISTEN ON RADIO
Local Radio coverage: ESPN LA 710 AM

Play-by-Play: J.B. Long
Color Analyst: Maurice Jones-Drew
Sideline: D'Marco Farr

Available to stream live within 100 miles of Los Angeles on theRams.com and the Rams mobile app.

ESPNLA's affiliate radio stations:
KLSD/1360 AM – San Diego, CA
KKUU - HD2 - Palm Springs, CA
KTIE/590 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KAVL/610 AM & 106.7 FM – Lancaster, CA
KSMA/1240 AM & 99.5 FM - Santa Maria, CA
KMET/1490 AM - Banning, CA
Spanish Radio coverage: Tu Liga Radio 1330 AM
Play-by-Play: Troy Santiago
Color Analyst: Ricardo Lopez
Tu Liga Radio's affiliate radio stations:
KTMZ/1220 AM – Pomona, CA
KWAC/1490 AM – Bakersfield, CA
KGST/1600 AM – Fresno, CA
KCAL/1410 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KXLM/102.9 FM/KOXR 910 AM - Oxnard/Ventura, CA

SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE
Instagram: @rams
Facebook: /rams
Twitter: @RamsNFL

Tano

Legend
Earnest Jones - but please don't send those pics to me - those would give me nightmares

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hell, maybe I'll run over to So-Fi and ask McVay if I can get in there for a few plays since he wants to keep everyone out, I can prolly get by Polk.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok dudes let's play a game... You can pick ONE player who is going to light it up the most on Saturday night. Winner gets all expenses paid photos of @Loyal in his tighty-whiteys. Keep in mind that McVay is probably gonna be a dickhead and not play a bunch of guys we want to see.

I'm gonna go with Skowronek. Why? Well because I don't trust that Tutu will get to play and because the guy has worked his ass off so far in camp by all reports. Predicting it now: Benny Skow will put up 80+ yards in this one and get himself a preseason game ball and a fan call that sounds like boos. :laugh2:
This is the pic you liked most!

Q5ykD5c.gif

…..

Legend
I dunno- its going to feel like high school tryouts. Im not in LA so no real television coverage here. Wont get interested until tryouts are over and the season begins.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The two I would pick were already picked above - the Funk and the Skow!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I"ll take Funk on offense and Orr on the D.

And I DO want that picture of @Loyal ! I have plans. Top secret plans. Involving men in high places. HIGH PLACES!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we will be talking about;

Harris
Skow
Anchrum
Brewer
The Browns on the Dline
Orr
Wirtel. My chips are still with him.