PREGAME Pregame Thread - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We got pummeled on both lines that day yeah. So hopefully both lines are ready to open a can of whoopass.

jacktheripper85

Starter

896541BB-F3F2-4629-B102-2E6C706D1ED4.gif

Ellard80

Legend
seems like they way they are talking they are backing off of playing akers.

guess we will see....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This means the med staff probably told McVay to cool his heels on the Akers is ready to play stuff. :laugh2:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This means the med staff probably told McVay to cool his heels on the Akers is ready to play stuff. :laugh2:
Or there's no rush and he's doing exactly what they planned on from the start.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't think it's the best field to begin with coming off that injury but if there is any inclement weather at all be it rain ice snow etc. Definitely not where you want Akers playing. Now next week in SoFi on our field that's a different story.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"You're damn right I'm happy."
~ McVay

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sony, the one and only.

Les Snead had that pegged all training camp. I believe Les Snead (Rams organization)is the one & only finding excellent NFL veteran players all season long.

The RAMsey interview was funny because the reporter forgot he was a Ram in 2019. Talk about changing a season & having a chance to make the playoffs. Corbett & RAMsey . Kenny Young ended up being a nice piece to get Von Miller.Saves cap space for Peters as well back then.
Just examples.