PREGAME Pregame Thread - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rams haven't beaten the Ravens since 2003. We're 2-5 all time against them. Never beaten Harbaugh. Never won in Baltimore.
Serious challenge this weekend. They will be dangerous and playing for their playoff lives. A clean, healthy game by the Rams can beat them and a full week of practice and getting players back will be a huge boost.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Lamar Jackson will be playing.....GOOD! No Fucking excuses, bishes!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Serious challenge this weekend. They will be dangerous and playing for their playoff lives. A clean, healthy game by the Rams can beat them and a full week of practice and getting players back will be a huge boost.
No worries. We have the firepower.....

1v398Ij.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is gonna be an ugly scrum of a game. The kind where we get pulled down into a trench war. I do think we will win but it won't be easy.

Hopefully the Rams pull ahead late so we can relax a bit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listening to Von and his comment about just needing to close the deal now... Sure seems like his experience and stout run defense out on that edge are making a difference. Glad we have this dude.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is gonna be an ugly scrum of a game. The kind where we get pulled down into a trench war. I do think we will win but it won't be easy.

Hopefully the Rams pull ahead late so we can relax a bit.
You kidding me? ~ CK

hyGt6a2.jpg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, not looking good for LJax to play this weekend. Not sure how I feel about that. Huntley looks pretty damn solid. The good things is, our gameplan on defense essentially stays the same regardless of who starts. Gotta contain the QB from running.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Remember Huntley coming off the Covid list as well, may not be as sharp....regardless we got to play well and get the W.

jacktheripper85

Starter
If I’m Morris I’m putting Ramsey on Andrews the majority of the game. That’s pretty much their whole offense right now. Shut his ass down and Baltimore will have a tough time moving the ball.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Miller & Floyd better be ready to contain their asses off.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Howard seems like an ideal LB to play the Ravens. Fast enough to help contain the QB from running and also cover Andrews.