PREGAME Pregame Thread Bucs vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
next years draft , I'm thinking we draft 7 Running backs

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
While I realize you guys got better at the QB position, I'm still going to lean on Stafford having a horrible record against winning teams as an equalizer. 8/67 (.106) after last season.

Should be a good game but Vita Vea might be overlooked here by you guys. IMO he's the reason why we got to the superbowl last year. With him coming off of IR just in time for the GB game, I didn't believe we would win prior to news reports of his return. He's that important to the D.

LOL
1632700914971.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
gotta tell ya, I'm really going to enjoy this place should we win.
You can study up on some football and come back when we meet again in the playoffs. Maybe next time try not to be such smug fucks, it won't hurt as bad that way.

Caradoc

UDFA
Congrats on your win - definitely kicked our asses. Haven't seen a team a psyched up as yours was in a long time. Enjoy the win!