Prediction? You'll Get Tired of Free Jumbo Jacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
We had last eaten at noon at the St Loo train station - cool place- and it was 10:00 pm.

I have (had) been hearing about White Castle for 40 years.

Don't get it - at all.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Oops!

Didn't read the whole thread - my bad.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Have any of you bought a burger combo these days at any of the run of the mill fast food joints?
Bring $10-$12
200.webp

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
For a decent fast food burger n fries i go with either Carls Jr or Wendy's.
Although for the money you spend at Carls Jr you probably could have gone to Chili's restaurant and sat down to be served for just a few more bucks instead.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For a decent fast food burger n fries i go with either Carls Jr or Wendy's.
Although for the money you spend at Carls Jr you probably could have gone to Chili's restaurant and sat down to be served for just a few more bucks instead.
We have Braum's Restaraunts where I live, and they just murder the national chains....They have a store inside where they sell their own branded ice cream (damn good), so you can get an honest to goodness real ice cream shake that is about as good as it gets, and a burger with a bun that's the best I ever tasted..(includes In-n-Out, Carls Jr/Hardees and the rest...even better than Chile's)