Prediction? You'll Get Tired of Free Jumbo Jacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jack in the Box has a deal going where if the Rams score 2 TD's or more, they'll offer a free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large beverage.....Free Jumbo Jack Prediction?

Ram's fans will earn 17 free Jumbo Jacks this season!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jack in the Box has a deal going where if the Rams score 2 TD's or more, they'll offer a free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large beverage.....Free Jumbo Jack Prediction?

Ram's fans will earn 19 free Jumbo Jacks this season!

Fixed.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
0211cc7bbb7b397d491c5bca78e5fab7.jpg

As a youngster I worked at a Jack-In-The-Box in Santa Clara, CA for several years. If it's anything now like it was then, beware Jack's secret sauce. :puke:

I could write a book about my experiences there(hookers, drive-by shootings, fistfights, hold ups at gunpoint, sex in the attic, a crazy man coming after me with a fire ax, etc) but I'd probably get sued and no one would believe it anyway.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

As a youngster I worked at a Jack-In-The-Box in Santa Clara, CA for several years. If it's anything now like it was then, beware Jack's secret sauce. :puke:

I could write a book about my experiences there(hookers, drive-by shootings, fistfights, hold ups at gunpoint, sex in the attic, a crazy man coming after me with a fire ax, etc) but I'd probably get sued and no one would believe it anyway.
It may have had something to do with 10 cent Jack and Colas.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Pass on the gnarly bowel movement, I'll take free wings at Wingstop instead with the Szechuan sauce- wait wrong chain

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I don't eat much in the way of fast food burgers, but when I do it's either Jack or In & Out. Never had anything other than the burgers, fries & onion rings, so can't comment on anything else from Jack's, although i've never had a problem with the quality or service. I find them much tastier than McD's, Burger King, etc. jmo.

419932.jpg

pulp-fiction-big-kahuna-burger-e1410993770145.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Kingburger at Fatburger with egg... /drool

Gotta give it to Five Guys. They're also really good.

nighttrain

Legend

Fish sandwiches very good back in the 80's, but was in San Clemente

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I call it Jack-in-the-Crack.
Hahaha. So do I!! ...by the way, probably been to that one in Santa Clara. Went to Santa Clara Coaching Camp as a kid. John Maddens son Joe was one of the campers that year.

I get the delicious greasy tacos. (Used to be 2/1$) and the egg rolls.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
We always called it "Jack-Off In The Box" :jerkoff: (what's the main ingredient of Jack's secret sauce?)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Jack in the crack it is and always will be. Used to love their chicken supreme at 2am. Don't want to know what's in the secret sauce. I will say that I had one of their butter burgers or whatever they call them. Tasted like ass. Give me in and out or Carl's anytime.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
.by the way, probably been to that one in Santa Clara.

It's on the El Camino Real near Lawrence Expressway.

Btw who was the specimen who decided it would be funny for drunken customers :burp: to give their order to a clown head? This often led to tension among the crew and the customers. :fuelfire:

Also, anyone who mocks, harasses, or threatens :argue: someone who they can't see while they're making their food and drinks is an idiot!

Visualize hamburger buns being wiped against bare asses and urine in the drinks. :redcard: