Poll: The Best QB to Come of of Southern Cal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best SC QB's to Play in the NFL

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck USC and their quarterbacks...

matthew perry friends GIF
You Sun Devil lovin' bastid! ~ @den-the-coach

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
LOL...UCLA fan since the early 80s.
I’m literally a born Bruin… mom was a student there, born in the UCLA Med Center in ‘68

I didn’t even know that and the first time I saw a Bruins team, I’m like “I HAVE to root for this team”

Opposite for USC. Never liked the color red and first time I saw USC, I was like “BOOOO!”

Strange, but true.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m literally a born Bruin… mom was a student there, born in the UCLA Med Center in ‘68

I didn’t even know that and the first time I saw a Bruins team, I’m like “I HAVE to root for this team”

Opposite for USC. Never liked the color red and first time I saw USC, I was like “BOOOO!”

Strange, but true.
A shot of penicillin should cure that! (Bruin-itis)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm boycotting this poll because it is non-inclusive. No Todd Marijuanavich? Travesty!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm boycotting this poll because it is non-inclusive. No Todd Marijuanavich? Travesty!
He was included! (Other).

PLUS, I specifically mentioned him the OP. along with your second favorite (Mr. Booty Call)