Poll: The Best QB to Come of of Southern Cal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best SC QB's to Play in the NFL

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was remembering great Southern Cal QB's like John David Booty and Todd Marinovich:laugh3:, I wondered who was the best SC QB in the NFL?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Waiting for Den to be the sole Pat Haden vote.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Waiting for Den to be the sole Pat Haden vote
I voted for him.

I didn’t start watching the NFL until 1985, so missed his career, but I have seen enough footage and read enough about him online to believe that he was better than Palmer.

People tend to display enormous recency bias in such votes; I prefer to do my homework.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted for him.

I didn’t start watching the NFL until 1985, so missed his career, but I have seen enough footage and read enough about him online to believe that he was better than Palmer.

People tend to display enormous recency bias in such votes; I prefer to do my homework.
I did mine and saw Haden live. Palmer is better, imo.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was the sole Mark Sanchez vote. I didn't see Carson Palmer on the list. But I do like the guy, he's funny and he calls Puka his son.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is this a joke?

Carson Palmer, all day, every day, and I think he'll still be a better pro than Caleb Williams ever will. People are sleeping on how good Palmer really was: Heisman winner, number one overall pick in 2003, he carried a poor 2005 Bengals squad to a playoff berth they had no business making, and the only reason they didn't beat the Steelers in '05 (and honestly, the only reason why his career wasn't better than it turned out to be) was because of a dirty low hit on his knee that cost him almost two years of reconstruction and rehabilitation.

Tano

Legend
Definitely Carson Palmer but Haden isn't as terrible as Den makes him out to be.

Haden was a decent back-up who was forced to start due to the owner.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Only one good one, Palmer.
Stay away from USC QBs and I hope we do in this draft.
Pat Haden had to throw with all his might to get the ball 50 yards.
Ferragamo was WAY better. He could do the "frozen rope" deal. Haden threw lobs.