Plays You’ll Remember Forever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the greatest comebacks in NFL playoff history. McVay was blowing everyones mind with a trip to the Superbowl with a team nobody expected to beat the Saints in New Orleans. I had this photo blown up into a poster for my wall. Best non-call for the Rams ever and the Saints had every opportunity to seal the deal, but, the Rams somehow found a way to pull a rabbit out of the hat.
I was there at about 1:00 A.M. to welcome them home with some other diehards and news crews in Thousand Oaks CA when they came home and was never so proud of a team in my life.

"His 57-yard field goal was the longest game-winner in NFL playoff history, according to NFL Research. He technically made two 57-yard field goals, as he drilled the kick ahead of the Saints' timeout as well. When asked if he knew that he hit them, Zuerlein laughed and said he did."

1678125912610.png

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Both of these have been mentioned already, but they are probably my Top 2. Here's the WHY for me...

Flipper's playoff game winning catch up in NY in OT and his run directly into the locker room from the end zone.

WHY - I was watching the game at my then brother-in-law's house who is a giants fan for some still unknown reason. I didn't like my brother-in-law then and I still don't. Thankfully he is not my brother-in-law anymore.

When Flipper scored and ran directly into the locker room never losing stride from his TD catch and run. I stood in my brother-in-law's livingroom laughing out loud as I watched the replay of the whole spectacle. Then, I grabbed my keys and bee-lined it out his front door never losing my stride LOLing with hysteria and vacated his place immediately. Leaving his sister there with him in the silence of that shithole.

Stafford's soul taking bomb to Cupp in the NFCCG in Tampon to set-up the game winning FG.

WHY - I was there with my 2 Ram Fan sons. All of the degenerate Tampon fans had made their way back into the seats they had vacated when they believed the game was over. When they came back they purposefully were trying to fuck with us instead of actually watching the game. After the soul taking play... those ass whipes were all doing their best Flipper Anderson impression as they were fighting over themselves trying to get the fuck out of Ray-J as fast as they could while making sure to have no eye contact whatsoever with us. The sweetest victory I have ever tasted.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
A couple different plays that haven't been mentioned.
Both from the mid 90's, when there wasn't much to celebrate.

1)
Shane "The Barbarion" Conlin making a goal line stand like I've never seen.
The RB drives to the goal line to jump the pile. Conlin not only stops forward movement, but picks this guy up in the air and throws him backwards. It was epic.

2)
Rams vs Saints.
The play was a kickoff.
The return man catches the ball and takes a knee.
The problem was, that the return man still had his feet in play.
Toby Wright is a gunner. He is charging full speed. He slows down once the return man takes a knee. He then realizes that the return man is on 1 knee, but still in play.
Wright shifts gears back to full speed and lays the wood on this guy.
It was brutal...and awsome!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Regular season so not a life-changing moment but Bobby Tree's 94-yd TD against the Texans was a thing of beauty.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Regular season so not a life-changing moment but Bobby Tree's 94-yd TD against the Texans was a thing of beauty.

I actually liked his third and thirty-three touchdown more. Havenstein got away with a hold on Clowney to spring that 94 yard touchdown, but the sheer teamwork and Woods' YAC skill was amazing to watch. You never see shit like that.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I actually liked his third and thirty-three touchdown more. Havenstein got away with a hold on Clowney to spring that 94 yard touchdown, but the sheer teamwork and Woods' YAC skill was amazing to watch. You never see shit like that.
LOL, I'd forgotten that play...3rd and Absurd for the TD.

Tano

Legend
LOL, I'd forgotten that play...3rd and Absurd for the TD.

I remember one of the announcers on that play asking what can you call on 3rd and 33?

And the other announcer say there isn't much that you can call.

I just remember them being flabbergasted after that play lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am liking the posts… But tell us more, or we might think crazy thoughts on why these are favorites…

Was at a Pokemon conference for people with 8 foot beards.

Just returned from a nudist retreat. Ass was sunburned.

It is 2017. Had half of bottle of Jim Beam empty at this point in the game.

:D
Having a bit of a nip are we? :laugh4: