Plays You’ll Remember Forever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Willie "flipper" Anderson OT winner against Giants in 89 NFC divisional playoff game. I used to live 20 minutes from the Meadowlands. such a sweet memory..

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Stafford to Kupp at the end of the NFC Divisional Game - setting up the FG with less than 10 secs in regulation.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Clark had "the catch". Elway had "the helicopter". Mike Jones had "the tackle". So why not something for AD? What the hell......he did it two games in a row. No time. One play. Somebody gotta make a play and AD did it twice!!! In a row!!

The Rush?
The Pressure?
Or
The Get-Off? Get off the snap. Get off the blocker. Get off the field!!!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Starting to dig deep now.

Terrel Lewis putting Gronk down for the count of 10.

Thought we might have had a player.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clark had "the catch". Elway had "the helicopter". Mike Jones had "the tackle". So why not something for AD? What the hell......he did it two games in a row. No time. One play. Somebody gotta make a play and AD did it twice!!! In a row!!

The Rush?
The Pressure?
Or
Ring Me

Ram65

Legend

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm9ZvpRzCao

The Rams lost this game in the regular season to the Titans in 1999. They were down 21-0 in first quarter when Marshall Faulk took a swing pass to the house from 57 yards out. Rams should have won the game.

That play and game showed me this Rams team was for real. They showed a lot of heart to comeback and Faulk showed how explosive he and the Rams were.

Watch the entire highlight but, Faulks play starts at 1:10 mark.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eric Dickerson's 40 yard TD run in the 4th Q against Dallas, giving them a 20-0 lead, and Dickerson the post season playoff record for rushing yards in a game. Dallas safety had a clean shot at Dickerson in the open field and ED just shook it off like he was Neo in the Matrix

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

The Rush?
The Pressure?
Or
The Clincher

Tano

Legend
Sorry I'm technologly challenged so no videos, only memory

(in no particular order)

AD game ending grabs of JG & Burrow in the 2 biggest games of 2021.
Kevin Greene vaulting the Saints OL to tackle Hilliard in the 1989 record setting Flipper game.
Kupp's 2021 catch to ice the TB Divisional Playoff game
Proehl's catch vs TB in 1999 CCG
Dickerson's 1986 TD run vs TB in OT
Nick Scott's hit on Deebo in 2021 CCG
Goff's TD pass to Kupp in 2018 vs Minnesota in corner of end zone
Warner's 25 yard pass to Faulk (and great run) vs the Saints in 2000 WC game.
Jeff Willins 2 successful onside kicks vs. N.Orleans on successive plays (first one being nullified by penalty)
The tackle.
You forgot ED's TD run against the Cowboys in the playoffs

PARAM

Hall of Fame
You forgot ED's TD run against the Cowboys in the playoffs
True. I forgot a lot of memorable plays in Rams history. But in my defense, there are so many to remember. Like the Marshall run vs Cleveland when Vermeil said, "we didn't block anybody!!" Or the pass Warner threw to Holt vs. Miami in 2001 that was millimeters above the CB's fingertips.

I remember that GAME well because of some comments prior to the game. 2-0 Miami boasted two great corners....Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. But the talk was all about TGSOT (2-0) and not Miami's secondary, so Madison said, (paraphrasing) "the greatest show on turf? They play in a dome. Lock the door so there's no way out and we'll see how great they are." Warner (300+ yds, 4 TD) burned them all game in a 42-10 trouncing.

I also forgot the TD Everett threw to Flipper in a MNF game vs Buffalo in 1989. Buffalo took the lead late (under 2 min) and when the Rams got the ball back Everett hit Flipper with a bomb on the first play to regain the lead. But too quickly. Reich brought Buffalo back to win. It was the Rams (5-0) first loss of the year!!

So many memorable plays/games to remember, too many brain cells gone over the years! GUILTY!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Tackle
AD's two game ending tackles
Ike's TD in SB 34
Kupps last year
Flipper's basically whole game vs the Saints setting that record.

Tano

Legend
True. I forgot a lot of memorable plays in Rams history. But in my defense, there are so many to remember. Like the Marshall run vs Cleveland when Vermeil said, "we didn't block anybody!!" Or the pass Warner threw to Holt vs. Miami in 2001 that was millimeters above the CB's fingertips.

I remember that GAME well because of some comments prior to the game. 2-0 Miami boasted two great corners....Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. But the talk was all about TGSOT (2-0) and not Miami's secondary, so Madison said, (paraphrasing) "the greatest show on turf? They play in a dome. Lock the door so there's no way out and we'll see how great they are." Warner (300+ yds, 4 TD) burned them all game in a 42-10 trouncing.

I also forgot the TD Everett threw to Flipper in a MNF game vs Buffalo in 1989. Buffalo took the lead late (under 2 min) and when the Rams got the ball back Everett hit Flipper with a bomb on the first play to regain the lead. But too quickly. Reich brought Buffalo back to win. It was the Rams (5-0) first loss of the year!!

So many memorable plays/games to remember, too many brain cells gone over the years! GUILTY!!!
I probably should have said you need to add to that list EDs run to make that a more complete list :)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ike TD in the Super Bowl
Marshal Faulk, take your pick from his highlight reel
Bulger to McDonald in OT in Seattle, I was at that game.
So many others in the 70’s

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm9ZvpRzCao

The Rams lost this game in the regular season to the Titans in 1999. They were down 21-0 in first quarter when Marshall Faulk took a swing pass to the house from 57 yards out. Rams should have won the game.

That play and game showed me this Rams team was for real. They showed a lot of heart to comeback and Faulk showed how explosive he and the Rams were.

Watch the entire highlight but, Faulks play starts at 1:10 mark.

I'll always remember that play at the 2:15 mark of this game when Az Hakim made a first down catch on 4th and 10 but was hurting and not getting up so Marshall Faulk ran over picked him up and put him on the line of scrimmage so they could spike the ball. That just showed what we had with Marshall Faulk beyond the physical.