Plays You’ll Remember Forever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know… there are SO MANY of them! How about one that stands out because of where you were? Perhaps who you were with or maybe something you were doing?

One of my favorites;

The Proehl catch in the 1999 NFC Championship

I was at a garage party and the whole day was epic… But when Proehl caught that pass… We went NUTS and a great party got insane! That one is etched in my mind forever.

I even ordered a print of it and got Proehl to sign it in Macomb the next camp.

44A3E7E2-907E-40D8-AD01-B5A6F568D586.jpeg

What is a favorite play that YOU remember as extra special for a personal reason?

Remember that time when…

chris-farley.gif

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Few Oldies but Goodies because I consider myself an Oldie but Goodie.

The Waddy catch and run in 1979 to take the lead over the Cowboys in Dallas.

Jack Youngblood's interception and TD return against the Cardinals in 1975.

Isaiah Robertson's 1974 fourth quarter pick-6 against the Redskins' Sonny Jurgensen that clinched the Rams' first post-season victory in more than twenty years.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I'll always remember AD ending both NFCCG and SB56 and pointing at his finger saying ring me.

Staffords no look pass to Kupp in SB56 will never be forgotten.

Not a Rams game but David Tyrees helmet catch in SB42. I'm not a giants fan but hated TB12 and the Pat's. Watching that play live I swear it seemed like the stadium got quiet and the whole play was in slow motion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am liking the posts… But tell us more, or we might think crazy thoughts on why these are favorites…

The Tackle.

Was at a Pokemon conference for people with 8 foot beards.

The Waddy catch and run in 1979 to take the lead over the Cowboys in Dallas.

Just returned from a nudist retreat. Ass was sunburned.

Todd Gurley 2017 at Dallas. Jump to 1:06

It is 2017. Had half of bottle of Jim Beam empty at this point in the game.

:D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Tackle: When Mike Jones stopped Dyson on the one yard line, Super Bowl 34. I screamed like a loon at my inlaw's house.

Ring Me: AD did it twice. Once after getting Jimmy G. in the NFCCG and the other was sacking Joe Burrow to win Super Bowl 56. I again, screamed like a loon in the quiet of a closed museum in Topeka, KS.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kurt Warner's 73 Yard Pass to Isaac Bruce to put the Rams in the lead against the Titans in the Super Bowl and was the game winner. Now the story behind that watching the game with a bunch of people, my wife had donned a hat in the first half and then took it off at halftime. Once the Titans tied the score as I looked into the azure of her eyes, I said "Put the hat back on." Then Warner threw the pass and Bruce took it the distance and she said, she would not take it off until the game was over.

5888d4e67ce1b.image.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kurt Warner's 73 Yard Pass to Isaac Bruce to put the Rams in the lead against the Titans in the Super Bowl and was the game winner. Now the story behind that watching the game with a bunch of people, my wife had donned a hat in the first half and then took it off at halftime. Once the Titans tied the score as I looked into the azure of her eyes, I said "Put the hat back on." Then Warner threw the pass and Bruce took it the distance and she said, she would not take it off until the game was over.

5888d4e67ce1b.image.jpg
QB Lover!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Sorry I'm technologly challenged so no videos, only memory

(in no particular order)

AD game ending grabs of JG & Burrow in the 2 biggest games of 2021.
Kevin Greene vaulting the Saints OL to tackle Hilliard in the 1989 record setting Flipper game.
Kupp's 2021 catch to ice the TB Divisional Playoff game
Proehl's catch vs TB in 1999 CCG
Dickerson's 1986 TD run vs TB in OT
Nick Scott's hit on Deebo in 2021 CCG
Goff's TD pass to Kupp in 2018 vs Minnesota in corner of end zone
Warner's 25 yard pass to Faulk (and great run) vs the Saints in 2000 WC game.
Jeff Willins 2 successful onside kicks vs. N.Orleans on successive plays (first one being nullified by penalty)
The tackle.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd Gurley 2017 at Dallas. Jump to 1:06

This game footage is amazing and solidifies my hopes that the Rams get Gibbs at 36. They have holes on the O-line, d front 7 and Saftey/CB. Gibbs would help keep them off the field and fresh. Thanks for posting.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Scott’s bone-crunching teeth-rattling hit on Deebo in the NFCCG is top 10 in my book.

Yeah - I will always remember that hit as—

The WORST CALL in NFL HISTORY!
-we’ll might have made me not watch the nfl again? Would have been the end of The Rams season. —The timing of the plays is what makes those moments GREAT!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The go ahead TD to Bruce in SB34. I was at a bar and my girlfriend was bartending, so needless to say, I was shit faced. When they scored that TD, half the bar jumped on me to celebrate. I didn't even smile and everyone thought I had had an aneurysm. I pointed up at the screen... Still 1:54 or so to go. Not celebrating.

As we all know, the ensuing drive was a fucking movie. When Dre Bly dropped that INT my heart almost fell out of my chest. When McNair got away from KC and DF, I about puked. When Mike Motherfuckin Jones made that tackle and the confetti dropped, I let out a primal scream so loud I think I scared some of the customers, haha. Called my best friend and fellow rams fan and we screamed together for like 5 minutes. Started a new job the next day.... And I was roooouuuugggghhhhh....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I loved the fake "fair catch" that fooled everybody, including the cameraman vs the deahags

Same. I'll always wonder, "what might have been?" with Stedman.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Also, the Theismann leg play still sticks in my head. It was the first time I had seen an injury like that and I was shook.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I loved the fake "fair catch" that fooled everybody, including the cameraman vs the deahags

The 2 West Virginia guys(add Gino). Bailey, seeing at your favorite place Oxnard at training camp against the Cowboys. Then to think he made it to live Life is what makes that GREAT. Tavon(Rams) being there.I believe Tre freaking lost it after that the next season,once The Rams drafted Todd Gurley.
—Who didn’t know Stan Kronke wanted to move The Rams to LA?
Sort of like saying Jalen Ramsey is going to still be a Ram? Maybe that Todd Gurley was done & The Rams needed to trade him. Another post that got taken down or couldn’t talk about.
—Don’t know about you Bubbaram,but I’m looking forward to another trading camp.
—Went to Venture Music Hall to see KBong last week. Talk about a cool little venue for music.Well worth the 2hr. Drive to check it out.
Still LOL - at your Mr Magoo ride to Oxnard.

View: https://youtu.be/t8GTHXTEvIc

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So many. Ike's catch to win SB34. Stafford to Kupp to beat the Bucs in the playoffs. Stafford's no look to Kupp in the Superbowl. AD's game winning plays in both the NFCCG and SB56. And The Tackle.