PLAYOFFS! YOUR TALKING PLAYOFFS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Well why don't you marry him then?

I used to think that Wilson was a really nice guy but I think the fame is getting to him. Still don't want him injured. Maybe knocked the freak out during our game - with a legit shot of course and not actually knocked out as in unconscious but more bruised ribs so he can't lift his throwing arm. I'd be good with that.

I'm not wanting to see any player actually injured or concussed. But I'm just fine with us knocking their QB out of the game - be it Wussel Wiwson or any other QB that faces us. I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan but if we take him out of the game, I'm good with that.
THis...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
He probably knows how to take a hit (that's a real thing). He's also well conditioned.

I appreciate your opinion on that, thanks.
But if that's all it takes, you'd think the other 31 QBs would do those same things, or work very hard to be able to do those same things?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playoffs ship sailed with the Vikings loss and all hope was lost with the Bears embarrassing loss . Why lie

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I could be wrong, but if the Rams win out and end up 8-8, and both Vikings and Bears end up 8-8, with the Packers, winning out, and the Saints also finishing not better than 8-8, we would end up the 6th seed. I don't think how the final standings shake out in the NFC East affect whether we get in or not based upon what I stated above. I ran through a couple different scenarios on the playoff scenario at NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture/predictor

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I appreciate your opinion on that, thanks.
But if that's all it takes, you'd think the other 31 QBs would do those same things, or work very hard to be able to do those same things?
You'd think so, but that's not always the case apparently.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
For what its worth, the only things that NEED to happen are Rams win out, Sea OR Min losing out, and Atl to not win out (unless sea and min both lose out). Theres plenty of ways to get a 3rd 8-8 team so theres no need to rely on the Saints to win out

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In about 3 hours it will be official. Our very faint glimmer of hope we had will be gone. Does anyone really think the Browns have a chance?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
14-7.. you know who. :palm:

Browns gave me hope with the early score. Now I'm mad. :mad:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In order to soothe the disappointment of being eliminated I look at it this way, for all intents and purposes they were eliminated after the vikings and bears losses. The vikings game was winnable because it went to overtime. The bears game shoulda been winnable because they're not a good team and it was a home game for us. The two most important games of the Fisher era and they were flat.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it was fun hoping for a week. Cue the draft thread! Thanks for those that had a little misguided hope right along with me. It's kind of like singing Christmas carols when you know there are no presents coming. Let's say it all together AGAIN, "There's always next year!"

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Fine. Then lets spoil some sh!t at Seattle next week.

And even if spanking them like the b!tches they are doesn't eliminate them from the playoffs, we can expose them and physically abuse them so they go nowhere.

RamWoodie

Legend
I believe if the Rams had Bradford they're 11-5...but they don't. Keenum has been ok but it looks like we're not gonna see what Mannion can do.

As I listened to 101 this week the consensus was not to put Mannion against Seattle. I say WHY NOT? It's a heck of a test for him, but you have things you need to know about the QB position going forward.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Fine. Then lets spoil some sh!t at Seattle next week.

And even if spanking them like the b!tches they are doesn't eliminate them from the playoffs, we can expose them and physically abuse them so they go nowhere.

So at least one of my 2015 NFL season smack talking wishes came true.