Playoffs Round One Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The rams three options in the divisional round are the bears, the cowboys or the seafucks. All pretty much have the same philosophy, run the ball and play strong defense. It will be difficult no matter who they play.

Saints are very good vs the run too. Of them all the Shehawks and Eagles are probably the easiest teams to run on for us from a matchup perspective.

What is interesting is the CJ Anderson effect. We have become a much stronger interior zone running team since he came aboard. That might tip the scales a bit vs some of those defenses.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I see many are worried that the Rams might play Chicago in the Div round but please look at their home and away splits. The Bears are dominating at home but on the road they are avg at best! Last week they almost lost, and should have, to the same 49ers the Rams just mollystomped! If this game does happen I love the Rams chances. Anything can happen but playing the Bears at home will make all the difference I believe.
Just win or tie the turnover battle and we win.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Here's what I see ahead:

Houston wins over Indy
Seattle wins easily over Dallas
Baltimore wins over LAC
Philadelphia wins over Chicago;)

This would mean the Rams play Seattle again in LA. The World Champions Eagles will face the Saints in the dome.

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
I think it goes this way:

Houston over Indy

Chargers over Ravens

Bears over Eagles

Dallas over the Hags

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I hope the Chargers take out the Ravens. I wouldn't want the Rams to have to play a running QB that hasn't had his first ACL yet. Lamar Jackson would be like that old Rams/ Falcons matchup when Vick helped put 300 yards rushing on the Rams D.

Running up the middle is the best way to attack the 46 defense.

I don't understand your logic here. 32 points, isn't 32 points. The players that gave up points late, won't be on the field in the playoffs. Plus once the Rams started racking up points they weren't playing as aggressively on defense. This Niner team did beat the Seahawks recently. The Rams defense caused three turnovers on the first three Niners drives. That's the defense to expect in the playoffs. Don't expect the defense that was content to let San Francisco eat up clock on longer drives, when they're up by 20 points.

Agree to disagree. Our defense can't stop teams enough to win games when we can only score about 20 points.
I'm worried.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Hell, I like the Rams at home against any of Bears, Seahawks, or Cowboys.

A part of me is hoping to face each of those teams. But probably the Bears in a revenge game the most.

A rematch vs the Bears will have a FAR different outcome, trust me.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
CJ doesn’t have TG’s speed by any stretch but he runs low and seems to bounce off guys between the tackles. The bears are hard to run outside on so maybe attacking up the middle is the way to go.
Put some drives together, don’t turn it over and don’t be afraid to kick fg’s and play field position and the Rams win.

Can we put Gurley in the slot?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't believe in the Chargers, ultimately. I think the early east coast start time in the cold against a great defense will break the boys from San Diego. Ravens will turn over Rivers early, and often..imo. RAVENS

Bears should beat the Iggles in Chicago, but you never know about St. Nick. You can't mess with what he has done in crunch time. Still, the Bears defense can be suffocating at Soldiers Field, which we know all about. BEARS

Hawks at Cowboys is going to be a close one, but I think RW can beat that Cowboy's defense. RW is someone we like to hate-on, but I think that midget is special, whose Kryptonite is Aaron Freakin Donald. ShitCHICKENS

Colts @ Texans...Almost don't care about them because neither of them will get past the divisional round. I believe in JJ Watt, more than Andrew Luck. TEXANS

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I’ll play along

Houston
Dallas
Chargers
Bears

Lock of the week

Dallas over Seattle

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with this:

Texans (but the Colts with their newfound defense are going to make it a struggle).

Cowboys (they have the defense and linebackers to put pressure on Wilson).

Chargers (better defense and offense than the Ravens).

Bears (Foles doesn't have the magic left to beat a dominant Bears defense).

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't understand your logic here. 32 points, isn't 32 points. The players that gave up points late, won't be on the field in the playoffs. Plus once the Rams started racking up points they weren't playing as aggressively on defense. This Niner team did beat the Seahawks recently. The Rams defense caused three turnovers on the first three Niners drives. That's the defense to expect in the playoffs. Don't expect the defense that was content to let San Francisco eat up clock on longer drives, when they're up by 20 points.

Lets agree to disagree.
Our defense can't stop teams enough to win games if we can only score about 20 points. (Bears defense can hold us to that)
I'm worried.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I watched Cowherd this morning. Did you hear him? He said if the Rams play the Cowboys or Seahawks in 2 weeks that the Colosseum will be 60% cowboys fans, and 40% rams fans ... at best! Can that even be possible for a home playoff game?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Cowherd this morning. Did you hear him? He said if the Rams play the Cowboys or Seahawks in 2 weeks that the Colosseum will be 60% cowboys fans, and 40% rams fans ... at best! Can that even be possible for a home playoff game?
It's only possible if LA fans don't buy the tix early enough. They should have first shot at buying those, I would think. Wild Card teams don't know where they are playing yet, so they won't be buying early at the coliseum..at least I would thinks so.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
No

20% tops

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Damn, so that means Australia is getting the feed from those espn Dumbos. I keep seeing ads with the three of them saying they will be at the superbowl.

Yep, I've seen those ads as well. We get the rookie team downunder this year it seems

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, I've seen those ads as well. We get the rookie team downunder this year it seems

Maybe 7mate will have the nance and Romo feed. But then it won't be in hd. Have to go with espn.