Playoff GDT: Steelers @ Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Last flag was unnecessary. Make them kick a 50 yarder.

Exactly what I was saying. Was such a dramatic ending building there, why F it up with a cheesey, easy FG to end it?

Ah well, I'm tellin you, I'm so tired of a league where penalties drive the destinies so much.

fearsomefour

Legend
A classless team full of dumb guys....as I say, dumb guys do dumb things.
If I owned the team Lewis is fired before he leaves the stadium....this is who he is, a guy players like who has no control over his team and who tolerates dumb crap.
If you have to try and remind a LB to keep his head during a playoff game he shouldn't be on the field.
Just pathetic showing by the Bengals, their lame coach and their trashy fans.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
These two teams are making dangerous hits on receivers. And they call the Rams a dirty team!o_O

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. That was a crazy game and good watch.

Bengals... WTH?

Probably best that KC faces NE by the way.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If I owned the team Lewis is fired before he leaves the stadium....this is who he is, a guy players like who has no control over his team and who tolerates dumb crap.
Who does this remind me of???

jap

Legend
So . . . does Burfict face assassination from his teammates now?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did we really see what just happened? Bengals will go down in history as possibly the worst big game meltdown ever. Some guys are borderline insane and throw in some schoolyard smack talk they lose what little control they might have been able to retain.
So glad to be a Rams fan right about now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just gonna do a quick drive by post. Hate what is going down in Rams nation (you know the stories)...but

Thought the Bengals finally changed and had some class. Was probably gonna go for them in a worst case scenario.

BUT NOPE. STILL THE BUNGALS. And showed their true colors.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS FTW!

giphy.gif

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just gonna do a quick drive by post. Hate what is going down in Rams nation (you know the stories)...but

Thought the Bengals finally changed and had some class. Was probably gonna go for them in a worst case scenario.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS FTW!

giphy.gif
Let's speak of that sterling class them steelers have as well. You go on with haters gonna hate but Shazier laid out his own dirty in the game difference he got away with it

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Sanders on NFL network is just wrong. You can see on the reply that Burfict had time to let up but instead he lowered himself to make contact still. Tomlinson was right. You could see that in the reply that wasn't zoomed in. But Sanders wanted to keep focusing on the one super zoomed in.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

PITTSBURGH STEELERS FTW!

giphy.gif

I didn't know Kaepernick was one of her background dancers. Seems like a good future for him.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
So what I got from Dion Sanders is that if Brown makes the catch it is okay to go helmet to helmet contact, but because it went off Brown's fingertips he was right in that he 'tried' to only hit him with his shoulder and therefore it shouldn't have been a penalty. That's basically what Dion Dumbass Sanders is saying. It makes no sense.

DenverRam

Starter
porter.0.gif

How do the steelers get away with a coach in the middle of the other teams huddle?

Guy was trolling lol.