Playoff GDT: Seaholes @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Teddy can't throw in this weather....can't drive the ball down the field....

They don't have to drive it down the field, just hit some 10-15 yard routes and make them back off the LOS. Norv is a great OC and is more than capable of finessing that. I get that they're being careful and playing field position and it is working so far, but if they open it up just a little on early downs I think they can run away with this game.

Athos

Legend
How much does a team gotta suck to let a muffed snap wind up a reception?

That's some Ram level stupid.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone want to say Wilson's not a great QB? Dude is ridiculous man, the difference maker for Seattle.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minnesota better open up that offense or they're gonna lose this game. Bank it, IMO.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That play reminded me of the Romo 30 yard run off a botched snap that netted a 1st down. Ridiculous.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone want to say Wilson's not a great QB? Dude is ridiculous man, the difference maker for Seattle.

I'd love to have Wussell and his healing water in St. Louis. Franchise qb's do wonders for a team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's funny is if Seattle had done that against the Rams it would have been a sack. Why? Williams always has a speed burner on a blitz, would have been a big Rams play.

EDIT: not to mention Donald!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Minnesota better open up that offense or they're gonna lose this game. Bank it, IMO.
"They'll be fine"
th