Playoff GDT: Seaholes @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Just woke up horrifically hungover(still drunk), and nicely surprised by the 3-0 score. Really hope the Seacocks lose today so they can shut their bitch bandwagon mouths.

.....time to have a beer and continue the ride...
The Hags defense just ain't what it used to be...that's why I think they're gonna lose. All Minny has to do is let Bridgewater use his mobility more, like Seattle has done with Wilson. They're offense is mainly because of Wilson right now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Hags defense just ain't what it used to be...that's why I think they're gonna lose. All Minny has to do is let Bridgewater use his mobility more, like Seattle has done with Wilson. They're offense is mainly because of Wilson right now.

true that, without wilson they are nothing. Must be nice having a franchise QB lol.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did i mention this yesterday, a little shove gets a 15 yard penalty but trying to decapitate a rb is ok. The nfl has it's priorities screwed up.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Nice.... Avril learned that shove move, from Hekker!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who's coaching this Minnesota team.....Marty Shottenheimer?

Would like to have Walsh kicking for us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Zimmer needs to let Norv open up the playbook. Seahawks are loadin the box on the early downs and the Vikes are playing right into it. Bridgewater is a solid QB, gonna have to trust him a little more if they want to win this game.

RamWoodie

Legend
See what I mean? Imagine on that sprint draw to Pertersen, if Bridgewater keeps the ball...THEY HAVE A FIRST DOWN.

I'm looking for that to happen. I think Minny is storing that away right now...it's gonna come though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Who's coaching this Minnesota team.....Marty Shottenheimer?

Would like to have Walsh kicking for us.
Zimmer needs to let Norv open up the playbook. Seahawks are loadin the box on the early downs and the Vikes are playing right into it. Bridgewater is a solid QB, gonna have to trust him a little more if they want to win this game.
Teddy can't throw in this weather....can't drive the ball down the field....

Athos

Legend
Wussell getting smacked around like a little bitch. Gonna need a lot of recovery holy water when this game is done.

Looks like the Queens are taking a page from the Rams book of how to whoop the midget.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Teddy can't throw in this weather....can't drive the ball down the field....
I get that Champ, but Geezus, maybe attempt something 10 yds+ at some point to loosen up the D?
I love defensive football but this plays right into the hands of a seasoned playoff team like Seattle. Just sayin.